[PS4] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

I made a caster again because this melee league is a joke. The league is SUPER FUN but desync and lag make melee VERY UNFUN! So back to casters yet again. Melee still clunky as fuck GGG. Anyone know when Diablo 4 comes out? Looking for a game that's playable.
The 3.7.3 patch has broken login. I'm getting booted from game every 10 to 15 minutes. I also lost all of my voltaic. I had to fight sceptre of god boss twice. I beat him the first time and clicked on the exit to the next act when I got kicked back to the login screen. When I went back in, I had to do the whole thing over again.
"
webgeo99 wrote:
The 3.7.3 patch has broken login. I'm getting booted from game every 10 to 15 minutes. I also lost all of my voltaic. I had to fight sceptre of god boss twice. I beat him the first time and clicked on the exit to the next act when I got kicked back to the login screen. When I went back in, I had to do the whole thing over again.

Just wait until you put 4 guardian fragments in the map device to do shaper or uber elder, blue screen as you activate the map, and come back to no map and no fragments.
completely unplayable now. getting logged out every few minutes.
"
webgeo99 wrote:
completely unplayable now. getting logged out every few minutes.

You're definitely getting booted because of your internet. And you didn't lose your sulphite, it's on a different character. They don't share it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
krich1981 wrote:
"
webgeo99 wrote:

Just wait until you put 4 guardian fragments in the map device to do shaper or uber elder, blue screen as you activate the map, and come back to no map and no fragments.

Indeed - First map lost i thought was a fluke - i dont know why i wasted the fragments the 2nd time cause boom map loaded and the logged out. i didnt even get to go in but its gone now.
Please revert this patch before the weekend ggg
ruining the already withered console playerbase help us
trade system a joke without players look at standard league
Wow, 5 bluescreens in under 2 hours tonight. New record for me.
So I complimented the last patch cause it did reduced the desync frequencies for me.

But this time I am really annoyed simply because I got kicked to lobby multiple times during my 5 way last patch and i practically didnt get to do it. Then this time around, I when in again for 5way and it bloody blue screen me 2 times in a row. So this is more frustrating than actually being angry for the lost of resources.

Not sure how to feel about the whole of this.
Thinking it's about time to put this game up for good. It's a great concept and something needed on consoles, but all of the bugs and crashes are an embarrassment at best. It's clear that they care more about monetization over functionality. To see all of these complaints over valid issues and not even get a reply or acknowledgement is deplorable. At least there's a "huge sale".. what a joke.

To see posts that show, with proof, that disabling mtx cosmetics improves gameplay go without a reply, then they start a sale on.... cosmetics. No thanks. Goodbye ggg, was fun when I wasn't crashing, desyncing, freezing or getting disconnected. Oh wait, that was 90% of my experience - never mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info