[PS4] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

please fix the horrid fps on ps4 because my god does it make the game so trash and un-fun and unplayable.
"
SnaKe_BouzZz wrote:
Can we get lag fixes?!?! Especially when activating the monolith ur freezing and dying coz of it
And don't tell me the ps4 isn't capable of handling the game, that's just an excuse..

This is a damn fact and should be the highest priority and the fps needs to be fixed!!!
"
binoculars wrote:
Thinking it's about time to put this game up for good. It's a great concept and something needed on consoles, but all of the bugs and crashes are an embarrassment at best. It's clear that they care more about monetization over functionality. To see all of these complaints over valid issues and not even get a reply or acknowledgement is deplorable. At least there's a "huge sale".. what a joke.

To see posts that show, with proof, that disabling mtx cosmetics improves gameplay go without a reply, then they start a sale on.... cosmetics. No thanks. Goodbye ggg, was fun when I wasn't crashing, desyncing, freezing or getting disconnected. Oh wait, that was 90% of my experience - never mind.

This!!
Desync death 1 of the day - 1:48pm EDT

Lair of the Hydra - desynced on monolith because of a foolish attempt to use leap slam (aka desync slam)

At level 94 that's what... ~30 minutes of progress lost due to GGG. Lets keep a log for the day.
Last edited by krich1981 on Jul 21, 2019, 1:53:07 PM
In regard to microtransactions causing desync, I cannot confirm because I still desync.

Blue screens on the other hand haven't occured for 3 days of solid play for 2 friends and I after we turned off all our microtransactions.

You might want to fix this ASAP GGG because we're not buying anything until it's fixed.

Hour and a half later and I actually haven't died. I have desynced a couple times while cycloning around corners and objects, but I managed to avoid death.

My rate of desync is much lower now because I want to level, so I sadly had to change my play style. No more leap slam or movement speed potions in combat.

Sad that I had to slow down to avoid a game breaking bug... but that's what it is...

P.S. I'm making these posts because I REALLY like this game... but desync is the most frustrating glitch in any game I've ever played. It causes countless hours of loss of progress and the amount of stress it induces could be a health concern GGG... You're quite literally killing us
Last edited by krich1981 on Jul 21, 2019, 3:16:55 PM
Ok well I made it to 36% exp chaining t16s with 30-40 pack size and then I desynced on monolith in Forge of Phoenix knocking me down to 26%...

Fast forward 5 minutes and add a 2 second screen lock during the phoenix fight and back down to 16%...

Do you see a theme here GGG? Our exp bars are god damn yoyos with your craptastic movement code playing with the strings.
"
Ok well I made it to 36% exp chaining t16s with 30-40 pack size and then I desynced on monolith in Forge of Phoenix knocking me down to 26%...

Fast forward 5 minutes and add a 2 second screen lock during the phoenix fight and back down to 16%...

Do you see a theme here GGG? Our exp bars are god damn yoyos with your craptastic movement code playing with the strings.

i strongly reccomend to play defensively im on the same issue been days stuck at 92, im a cyclone slayer so you can tell what my problems are from there.
I started to mapping on tier 10 to 13 only,avoiding boss fights and monolith events just to level up safely to 93. i removed my MS mod from my boots just to avoid desync problems. and you need to know this it works most of the times don't speed up when fightning lot of monster because u gonna desync and probably die and of course turn off all ur MTX.
"
Kitemon2014 wrote:
"

i strongly reccomend to play defensively im on the same issue been days stuck at 92, im a cyclone slayer so you can tell what my problems are from there.
I started to mapping on tier 10 to 13 only,avoiding boss fights and monolith events just to level up safely to 93. i removed my MS mod from my boots just to avoid desync problems. and you need to know this it works most of the times don't speed up when fightning lot of monster because u gonna desync and probably die and of course turn off all ur MTX.

Oh I know... but that's so incredibly boring... 94 cyclone slayer here as well. Starforge, BiS multimoded gear, corrupted kaoms etc... The game is butter until the desync boss appears.

I think maps have a (hidden) desync % modifier...
just saying haha. but anyway the advice is for those who aren't aware of how to
minimize desync issues and it seems its mostly on cyclone players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info