|[PS4] 3.7.3d Patch Notes
Console Specific Changes
- Fixed a client crash in the Temple tileset, this includes unique maps 'Twilight Temple' and 'Poorjoy's Asylum'.
- Fixed some common client crashes.
- Added a visual effect and audio that plays when an Incubator's requirements are fulfilled.
- Added audio to the indicator that displays on a Legion monolith if a General has spawned.
- The modifiers granted by passive skills that are conquered by Timeless Jewels are now displayed underneath the native modifiers that it grants.
- Fixed a bug where an Eldritch Incubator could drop T16 Shaper Guardian maps, when it should only be able to drop maps that can have the Elder's Orb applied to them.
- Fixed a bug where non-Piercing projectiles could not hit Queen Hyrri Ngamaku.
- Fixed a bug where Queen Hyrri Ngamaku would not drop items if killed while Frozen.
- Some variants of the following monsters can once again be Spectred: Spectral Captain, Unstable Aberration, Pale Husk, Student of Pain, Student of Torture, Student of Brutality, Vassal of Inti, Raised Zombie, Shadow Minion, Unstable Devourer, Devourer, Plummeting Ursa, Slithering Servant, Frozen Supplicant, Storming Supplicant, Surging Adder, Mindless Scavenger, Fallen Horror, Impure Soldier, Impure Archer, Knitted Horror, Kiln Mother, Unholy Aberration, Wild Rhex, Farric Tiger, Craicic Sandspitter, Craicic Chimeral, Craicic Reaver and Starved Plague Rat.
- Fixed a bug where non-channelled movement skills that were used while channelling a skill would be used twice.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes continue channelling a skill even if you had released its button.
- Fixed a bug where, if you had used a skill while moving, objects would not be interactable nor display their labels until you stopped moving.
- The additional map drop that Map bosses can drop will now correctly be Shaped if the map chosen is Shaped on your Atlas.
- Improved client performance while in the Azurite Mine.
- Increased the volume of Volatile Flameblood and Lightning Mirage audio when being spawned.
- While wearing the Aukuna's Will unique gloves, Raise Zombie will no longer prioritise corpses when cast if your target location does not have nearby corpses.
- Fixed a bug where the "Nearby Enemies are Blinded" aura granted by the Eclipse Solaris unique wand was being disabled when changing areas.
- Fixed a bug where Aukuna's Will unique gloves allowed you to cast Raise Zombie without having line of sight to that location.
- Fixed a bug where the entrance to the boss room in The Brine King's Reef was sometimes inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where the entrance to the Overgrown Hideout (found in the Orchard Map) was sometimes inaccessible.
- Fixed a visual issue where the textures on the Darkprism Helmet Attachment did not display correctly if you were using the Illusionist Body Armour.
- Updated the visual effects of the Assassin Weapon Effect to more closely match its original look.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when returning to an area that contained Tukohama's Vanguards after you had already engaged them.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Herald of Thunder.
- Fixed an instance crash related to some monster skills.
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2019, 1:18:35 PM
on Jul 16, 2019, 6:00:09 PM
Grinding Gear Games