New Ryzen 3700x upgrade 3 times worse performance?

"
Bruzey wrote:
I also ran some maps just to test. I didn't do anything super juiced but taking my HH tornado shot through a couple of red maps I didn't drop below 60fps shattering packs. It's either fixed, or atleast 1000x better.

My friend with the rysen cpu is also saying the same to me.
Is there are any information about deployment of this fix mentioned above?
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Let me know if anyone else gets this behavior. It will be useful to know if others can reproduce this.

I'm on a Ryzen 2700X and have a NVIDIA GTX 1080.

I have not had any issues until the 2-3MB patch a couple days ago. Afterwards I've had these frame lags which are insanely annoying. Can you let us know what the small patch at around Sept, 3rd did? Could it be the reason for any graphical issues? I didn't change anything about my setup or drives since then.

Bro.. Im having this issue too with my Ryzen 5 2600.. Please GGG dont messed up
our old Ryzen.. sigh..
I was buy new gpu and now i have worse fps drops then before:/ Other games on high without any fps drops.
Any updates?
"
SilviusJulius wrote:
I was buy new gpu and now i have worse fps drops then before:/ Other games on high without any fps drops.

I went out and bought a new computer with a fancy gpu. The game worked perfectly up until GGG "fixed" the bug during last league.

Now I get disconnected constantly. It can be 2 minutes it might happen at 15 mins, sometimes it does not happen at all.

I bought a program that constantly monitors my rig to make sure all drivers are up to date. I have another that defrags my rig. Another that monitors my connections. According to my tests there should be NO problem. My rig surpasses all recommended settings. I have 10 times as much ram as needed.

Also I play my 10 favorite games constantly. Even Warframe runs perfectly. All the White Knights in the world swarmed me for having "dared to insult the game". That's complete bullbleep. I am just trying to get the damn game to PLAY.
"
MFairfax wrote:
"
SilviusJulius wrote:

I went out and bought a new computer with a fancy gpu. The game worked perfectly up until GGG "fixed" the bug during last league.

Now I get disconnected constantly. It can be 2 minutes it might happen at 15 mins, sometimes it does not happen at all.

I bought a program that constantly monitors my rig to make sure all drivers are up to date. I have another that defrags my rig. Another that monitors my connections. According to my tests there should be NO problem. My rig surpasses all recommended settings. I have 10 times as much ram as needed.

Also I play my 10 favorite games constantly. Even Warframe runs perfectly. All the White Knights in the world swarmed me for having "dared to insult the game". That's complete bullbleep. I am just trying to get the damn game to PLAY.

then way don't you start posting all the tests that show how perfect everything is + the tests GGG wants you to do. Please post it all so we can see what's going on.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Oct 27, 2019, 4:46:10 AM
what performance drops are you talking about?
i'm on 3700x with gtx650(wow, yeah!) gpu and i don't have those problems you talking about.
i have constant 30-50fps and i play Necromancer with 15 constant minions on the screen.

i'm on gtx650 cuz i'm waiting for my rtx2070 from service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAul21iCtco
its not my video but look like not bad as early
ryzen 5 3600 + rtx2060 super
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
this if from earlier today. 7 crashes in 10 minutes

https://imgur.com/KT0cRJr

Spec Summary
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM
16,0GB (2x8 3200mhz)
Motherboard
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. B450M BAZOOKA V2 (MS-7A38) (AM4) 45 °C
Graphics
DP (1920x1080@144Hz)
SEMP (1920x1080@59Hz)
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 580 Series (ASUStek Computer Inc) 39 °C
Storage
465GB Crucial CT500MX500SSD1 (SATA (SSD))
931GB Seagate ST31000524AS (SATA ) 35 °C
465GB SAMSUNG HD502HI (SATA ) 28 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info