Thanks, maybe I should cross check before writing dump stuff. T_T
Where ever I put this jewel in the Skilltree, PoB only shows:

Tanscendet Mind
Cobalt Jewel

Radius: Medium
Attributes in Radius: XY Int

- 1 Intelligence per 1 Intelligence on Allocated Passives in Radius
+ 24% chaos damage over time multiplier
Do you have old POB from Darkxell imported? It used to have this jewel hardcoded to that because it was bugged in POB and not showing anything. That was 3 leagues ago though?

Just remove it and go to items in POB fork and add transcendent mind, it should have current version and work.

This is what goes in POB:
Spoiler
Transcendent Mind
Cobalt Jewel
League: Incursion
Variant: Pre 3.8.0
Variant: Pre 3.10.0
Variant: Current
Selected Variant: 3
Cobalt Jewel
Radius: Medium
Implicits: 0
-1 Intelligence per 1 Intelligence on Allocated Passives in Radius
{variant:1,2}0.4% of Energy Shield Regenerated per Second for
every 10 Intelligence on Allocated Passives in Radius
{variant:1}+100 to Accuracy Rating per 10 Intelligence on Unallocated Passives in Radius
{variant:2}+125 to Accuracy Rating per 10 Intelligence on Unallocated Passives in Radius
{variant:3}3% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on Allocated Passives in Radius
{variant:3}2% reduced Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on Unallocated Passives in Radius
{variant:3}+3% to Damage over Time Multiplier per 10 Intelligence on Unallocated Passives in Radius

Atm you want "variant 3" to be active, rest are some old legacy stuff.

You can copy this code or copy one from trade into POB.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Shioon_Yi wrote:
You use a cobald or crimson jewel on the right side in your cluster jewel but you can use this place to put in transcendent mind, so it doesn´t take 30 int from you.
And it also won't do anything.

It says:
+3% to Damage over Time Multiplier per 10 Intelligence on Unallocated Passives in Radius

No int in radius = no damage gain

That's a tree question that comes up from time to time.
The tree does look a little wonky in this area, it's precisely because we're avoiding int nodes.

"
Manaio wrote:
Hi Everyone,
is this build suitable for HC?

I'd like to add a bit to what Shuggananas said.
As a rule of thumb, if you're wondering if a build is good enough for hardcore, the answer is no. It's not actually about the build, but about your knowledge of it.
Hardcore is only half about your build, the other part is how you play it. It comes down to two things:
- Play really safe, never take a risk.
- Know the precise limit of your character with your current gear.

The former just comes with game experience. The latter comes from knowing a build extremely well. You need to know which items give you what exactly, how the build plays out in every situation. This is why if you are asking if a build is hardcore viable, you shouldn't play it.
Instead, you should adapt a build you've done a couple of times already for the defences you ned, and roll with it.
I got to 95 and won a demigods with raider, playing a 6k life 200k dps elehit char (that's 3 shots to kill a white pack in t16) with only soft defence mechanics (last mayhem event). That's because I knew what was dangerous to this specific style of character, and I avoided it all the time.

To answer your question more precisely tho: No, I wouldn't play this in HC. If you want to go ED, CI is a much better choice in HC, and everyone plays it there. It's not actually because it's tankyer, but rather because it hits defencive and offencive powerspikes earlier. Items don't synergize, so anything you upgrade is an upgrade. It also means that when you die (you 100% will), it's MUCH easier to get back on track.
How are you supposed to use Divergent Berserk with such low strength?
"
Reynbow wrote:

You don't, the skill is dead
You just didn't max it out before
"
Reynbow wrote:
It's been nerfed this league, don't use it anymore.

It's dead, Jim.

EDIT: Woops Shug was here before.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 21, 2021, 9:03:10 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Reynbow wrote:
It's been nerfed this league, don't use it anymore.

It's dead, Jim.

EDIT: Woops Shug was here before.

In his pastebin he is still using it on previous page... It still gives 5% more or 11% with enhance and gives a lot of defense and movement.
Chainbreaker has horrible rage uptime now, so it's not good uptime on berserk
I refer to his profile to see what he is up to and right now berserk and enhance are replaced with CODT and steelskin for a defensive layer. I also thought it could be swapped for multiple totem and despair for offence if needed
"
dareaper69 wrote:
I refer to his profile to see what he is up to and right now berserk and enhance are replaced with CODT and steelskin for a defensive layer. I also thought it could be swapped for multiple totem and despair for offence if needed

Yeah, good idea. Makes sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info