[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

And one more question about pastebin above.
Is chainbreaker (+ DivBers) still viable?
Blight has ragecost 10 with it, and it'a almost impossible to maintain it even without bers on.
Or maybe I miss something?
Last edited by Horhen on Apr 18, 2021, 7:35:51 AM
"
Alekto wrote:
Hi there, great build. Thanks for updating it.

One question, maybe I'm missing something obvious. On that pastebin you just posted, what's the source of the level 1 Arcane Surge on the gloves?

Thanks

It simulates ASurge mod on ring, i think.
PoB ignores almost all sources of ASurge.
"
Horhen wrote:
And one more question about pastebin above.
Is chainbreaker (+ DivBers) still viable?
Blight has ragecost 10 with it, and it'a almost impossible to maintain it even without bers on.
Or maybe I miss something?

no
Hi, i chose this build as league starter and got a question.
Why would I use Contagion over Bane? Bane's dps is 3 times higher than Contagion's and Bane has a greater area of effect. Bane can even add a socketed curse so it seems like a better Contagion just without the automated spread. Am I missing something?
"
SPlTFlRE wrote:
Hi, i chose this build as league starter and got a question.
Why would I use Contagion over Bane? Bane's dps is 3 times higher than Contagion's and Bane has a greater area of effect. Bane can even add a socketed curse so it seems like a better Contagion just without the automated spread. Am I missing something?

You are aware that contagion spreads essence drain yes? It's the only reason you'd play contagion
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 19, 2021, 10:36:13 AM
I honestly don't get it. Essence Drain on anything less than a boss kills it so quickly I can't even use contagion. So far Bane(+Despair) clears maps and ED is only needed for bosses where I don't need the ED spread because its mostly just one target.
"
SPlTFlRE wrote:
I honestly don't get it. Essence Drain on anything less than a boss kills it so quickly I can't even use contagion.
Put contagion first.
It's useful for things that are bigger than bane's area of effect for example opening legions it can chain to off-screen which bane cannot do.
"
SPlTFlRE wrote:
I honestly don't get it. Essence Drain on anything less than a boss kills it so quickly I can't even use contagion. So far Bane(+Despair) clears maps and ED is only needed for bosses where I don't need the ED spread because its mostly just one target.

That's why spellslinger is superior until late red maps. You can cast contagion/ED/soulrend in one click.
Anyway contagion with good AOE clears multiple screens at once. Bane doesn't.
i have a question about the crafting guide. I have never crafted perfect gear before.

"
13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.

How is Paragon's Guaranteed with just one eEX? Isn't it random?
"
i have a question about the crafting guide. I have never crafted perfect gear before.

"
13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.

How is Paragon's Guaranteed with just one eEX? Isn't it random?

It's the only non attack modifier. Since you blocked all suffixes and all attack modifiers, no, it's not random.
That's assuming you followed the guide properly tho ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info