[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
SPlTFlRE wrote:
I honestly don't get it. Essence Drain on anything less than a boss kills it so quickly I can't even use contagion. So far Bane(+Despair) clears maps and ED is only needed for bosses where I don't need the ED spread because its mostly just one target.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
i have a question about the crafting guide. I have never crafted perfect gear before.

"
13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.

How is Paragon's Guaranteed with just one eEX? Isn't it random?

It's the only non attack modifier. Since you blocked all suffixes and all attack modifiers, no, it's not random.
That's assuming you followed the guide properly tho ^^

Thats what I thought but was like theres no way theres only one

"
13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.

How is Paragon's Guaranteed with just one eEX? Isn't it random? [/quote]

It's the only non attack modifier. Since you blocked all suffixes and all attack modifiers, no, it's not random.
That's assuming you followed the guide properly tho ^^[/quote]

Thats what I thought but was like theres no way theres only one[/quote]

If I get a bow that has an additional implicit "Item sells for much more to vendors" does that affect my ability to craft it? I came accross a fractured item this morning before i found out the mod cannot be removed and takes up a spot
"
"

Thats what I thought but was like theres no way theres only one

If I get a bow that has an additional implicit "Item sells for much more to vendors" does that affect my ability to craft it? I came accross a fractured item this morning before i found out the mod cannot be removed and takes up a spot

"Item sells for much more to vendors" has no effect whatsoever on your ability to craft explicit mods. It's only useful for selling to vendors, or for using a Vaal orb on an item and hoping that implicit gets replaced instead of another one such as if it was on a Topaz ring then you could get a corrupted implicit but keep the lightning resistance.

In fact, the vast majority of implicits do not affect explicit mods in any way. There are some exceptions like a few Heist bases where you can have +1 suffix but -1 prefix for example, but in situations like that it's pretty easy to tell that they do affect explicits in some way since they say so.
Last edited by Jackalope_Gaming on Apr 20, 2021, 12:23:14 AM
which guide/build is better this one or zizran's ed/c?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
https://pastebin.com/tiZ9f6yg

Early endgame+ PoB for 3.14. It's vaguely based on gear I already have available, which might not be the best. But hey, it's looking good!

LOOKING GOOD.
I kinda have to test it before actually upodating the guide, as there's a chance the degen will be too much for the ES buffer.

Hi bro, if not difficult, can you explain to me please? The effect of low life is achieved only at the expense of petrified blood? In your pob helmet has 45% hp reserved. What does it mean?
Hi Everyone,
is this build suitable for HC?
"
Manaio wrote:
Hi Everyone,
is this build suitable for HC?

The defenses are mostly evasion and dodge, so as long as you have enough HP, ED leech should sustain you
Just be careful what you roll on maps

For reference I'm playing spellslinger (much more fragile version of this build), at level 92 and tier 14 maps, I've died 22 times but I'm very careless
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 20, 2021, 8:54:32 AM
Hi
I really don´t know if anyone else already said this but sorry 725 pages is too much to read for something little I just saw, but at least I wanted to inform you if none saw it till now.

I don´t know how much difference 30 int make in the end, but in your skilltree (Budged, all content, Endgame and mirror) the the placement of transcendent mind jewel could be better.

You use a cobald or crimson jewel on the right side in your cluster jewel but you can use this place to put in transcendent mind, so it doesn´t take 30 int from you.

If it´s not possible you can save 10 int by placing it in the socekt near "melding" it also takes only 2 points to unlock this socket and there are only 20 int in the radius.

Anything else?
Great build I really enjoy it :-)
"
Shioon_Yi wrote:
You use a cobald or crimson jewel on the right side in your cluster jewel but you can use this place to put in transcendent mind, so it doesn´t take 30 int from you.
And it also won't do anything.

It says:
+3% to Damage over Time Multiplier per 10 Intelligence on Unallocated Passives in Radius

No int in radius = no damage gain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info