[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

do you think is still interesting to play this build in 3.14 for starting or is better to wait an update
thx
It's a good starter especially with spellslinger. It carries until T13, then I switched to self cast for T14+. But endgame ED is now dogshit, can't get an "early" good hunter amulet to have good damage, etc.
Does the rage gen stuff still work? Skills costing 3 rage are making it nearly impossbile to even cast anything because i use all my rage with berserk.
"
bezrq wrote:
Does the rage gen stuff still work?
Not really, it's too nerfed.
So looking at OP's character I can see he's using a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel.

Can anyone explain for what purpose this would offer? What stats would you be looking for on it? And why?
"
Reynbow wrote:
So looking at OP's character I can see he's using a Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel.

Can anyone explain for what purpose this would offer? What stats would you be looking for on it? And why?

I am not, I just needed strength. Standard testing stuff...
A rare jewel will be much better.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Reynbow wrote:

Gotcha. I actually found one and chucked it in that slot for strength. Helps with the Steelskin Gem I suppose.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Reynbow wrote:

I can't wait for your final input on this build!!! :) Thanks again
Would apothecary gloves be good with this?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Hey Guys,

i have a lot of fun with the tankyness from the build.

But i tried n ow LL with petrified blood and it seems it doesnt work with mom or so. I do a lot more damage with it but feel not so tanky any more and it is wierd.

Have anyone tested it already?

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info