[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Null and Void really make trialmaster fun and explosive
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
BaddyDE wrote:
Hey Guys,

i have a lot of fun with the tankyness from the build.

But i tried n ow LL with petrified blood and it seems it doesnt work with mom or so. I do a lot more damage with it but feel not so tanky any more and it is wierd.

Have anyone tested it already?

Greetz

I'm playing now with petrified blood, and yes, I feel the character has become less tanky
Real wholesome guide, I especially like the other guides section.
(🌸=◡=)
Hi,
I got a question about the quivers.

I tried finding a quiver like in the guide, which is not possible (anymore?). The '#% to Damage over Time Multiplier' also doesn't show up on craftofexile. So I just went with the Hunter's mod and it doesn't seem to work since ED/Contagion are spells and no attack hits (adds 0 Dps in PoB).

So my question is: What kind of quiver would you recommend?
I currently use "Saemus' Gift" since it provides cast speed and life. I was also looking for a dps quiver but can't find anything fitting since the only stats we need are 'dmg over time' and 'chaos dmg over time'.

Cheers
"
SPlTFlRE wrote:
What kind of quiver would you recommend?

Non-dps quiver (life + resists)
Soul strike
Replica maloney's mechanism
Vorici calc probably shows that 3B is best for the 5ex bow crafting, or 1R2B. Can anyone confirm?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Just use harvest for off coloring

This is now probably the best chaos caster quiver now. Good stats, reliable frenzy on bosses, and a free jewel socket for it to grant as much life as a rare quiver.

is still a good option.
Free jewel? Cause we dont need green nightmare anymore with maloney?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

This is now probably the best chaos caster quiver now. Good stats, reliable frenzy on bosses, and a free jewel socket for it to grant as much life as a rare quiver.

is still a good option.

Since I Have Culling with Gloves, I Use Frenzy, HexTouch and Despair in Quiver. It comes out quite well. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info