[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi There,

Just want to thank you for this amazing guide. Thank you for creating this guide for us.
I started the game at delirium league and always had issues with guides (lack of info etc..)
I have cleared almost all content in the game with this build. (My first A8 Sirus) and didn't invest much on the build. I would say I spent 20-25 ex to make it UNKILLABLE. Almost level 97 now. my previous highest was level 93 :)

Here is my POB if interested or have any tips :)

https://pastebin.com/A95jxg7s

Thanks again and cheers.
Last edited by Hadrice on Nov 28, 2020, 9:23:04 PM
m
Last edited by Coil1 on Nov 29, 2020, 3:25:09 AM
So I have a question...At the 93 skill tree provided here shows eldritch battery still being used then at PoB skill trees it's not being used. I'm a bit confused as to which one to follow.
"
Burekcevap wrote:
At the 93 skill tree provided here shows eldritch battery still being used then at PoB skill trees it's not being used.
You don't spec eldritch battery if you use devouring diadem. The item gives the keystone. If you use a different helmet, you spec EB.
"
goozaan wrote:
Do you guys think this build is viable for the upcoming 1-week Mayhem event? It is only one week so it probably is hard to get all the gear.

Or would a more SSF-friendly build be better?

This specific build is aimed towards people wanting to minmax a softcore trade ED trickster. I really don't think it's a good pick for mayhem. It'll be much better for flashback tho.

Mayhem is just too short, you want something that packs a quick punch right away. ED isn't bad for this, but this specific iteration isn't meant to be a leaguestarting setup.

I'll personally be rolling a 99% dodge based elehit hardcore raider. Elehit scales easily to 200k+ dps on cheap uniques, and the base mechanics make it fast and durable. A CI ed trickster, or a classic champion is pretty much the same deal for hardcore, anything dealing high singletarget and clearing fast from tree + gems will do just fine for softcore.
Planning a build around specific temple mods and endgame progression just isn't your best bet, unless you'll be playing 15+hours a day for the whole week.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:
Do you guys think this build is viable for the upcoming 1-week Mayhem event? It is only one week so it probably is hard to get all the gear.

Or would a more SSF-friendly build be better?

This specific build is aimed towards people wanting to minmax a softcore trade ED trickster. I really don't think it's a good pick for mayhem. It'll be much better for flashback tho.

Mayhem is just too short, you want something that packs a quick punch right away. ED isn't bad for this, but this specific iteration isn't meant to be a leaguestarting setup.

I'll personally be rolling a 99% dodge based elehit hardcore raider. Elehit scales easily to 200k+ dps on cheap uniques, and the base mechanics make it fast and durable. A CI ed trickster, or a classic champion is pretty much the same deal for hardcore, anything dealing high singletarget and clearing fast from tree + gems will do just fine for softcore.
Planning a build around specific temple mods and endgame progression just isn't your best bet, unless you'll be playing 15+hours a day for the whole week.

Thanks, that's what I thought. I think I'm going to try an Arc witch, I always loved Arc it was one of the first builds I ever played and it is really SSF capable as you only need rares.

Good luck for the upcoming events!
So I've done some upgrades you suggested and can now easily clear most maps since my damage is decent now. I've managed to do some 80-100% delirium maps and can kill things just fine(except the random boss spawns) for that I don't have single target dps and get deleted once I run out of potion charges.

In general I noticed if I don't have my quartz flask active, I get pretty much deleted. I've tried looking for next upgrade defense-wise but all upgrades appear to be expensive as f***. So I was thinking if someone could take a look at my build so far and tell me if I can make any defensive upgrades withing the budget of around 30-40 ex. The problem I see with upgrading something is that I would need to change other defensive items as well because it will break the resist cap and I don't know if I can afford to change everything at once.

I'm getting a bit frustrated because I invested so much and I can clearly see the potential but it still feels so far away at the same time. As always any help is appreciated :)

PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/h3GJ00Ya
"
Burekcevap wrote:
So I've done some upgrades you suggested and can now easily clear most maps since my damage is decent now. I've managed to do some 80-100% delirium maps and can kill things just fine(except the random boss spawns) for that I don't have single target dps and get deleted once I run out of potion charges.

In general I noticed if I don't have my quartz flask active, I get pretty much deleted. I've tried looking for next upgrade defense-wise but all upgrades appear to be expensive as f***. So I was thinking if someone could take a look at my build so far and tell me if I can make any defensive upgrades withing the budget of around 30-40 ex. The problem I see with upgrading something is that I would need to change other defensive items as well because it will break the resist cap and I don't know if I can afford to change everything at once.

I'm getting a bit frustrated because I invested so much and I can clearly see the potential but it still feels so far away at the same time. As always any help is appreciated :)

PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/h3GJ00Ya

At your point, the first thing I'd change is your amulet.
First, get 1 more level.
Then, awaken +1 gems and t1 chaos dot on an amber amulet, and anoint Constitution. This saves you a point. Remove Physique and trickery from your tree, and take cruel preparation.

The benefits from doing this will be:
- 29% life (cruel prep + constitution)
- 5% all resistances (cruel prep, con)
- 16% increased dot multi
- 50 flat life (crafted life on amulet + constitution + level)
At the cost of:
- 45% reduced damage (trickery + corruption)
- 20% wither effect (corruption)

To offset the damage loss, get a transcendent mind jewel for 21% dot multi, that'll pretty much set you back.

Doing all of the above won't cost 30ex at all, but it's a good start.
I'd also get an awakened swift affliction gem, since it's a great damage boost for the price.

With the leftover currency, I'd probably start looking at boots. If you can get a pair with 100+resistances, it'll GREATLY ease the resistance fiddling you'll if you wish to upgrade other gear pieces. That's why I always do boots first. Nothing too fancy on them, but with a big resist pair you can get more creative on other gear pieces.

good job so far, your character is already much MUCH better!
"
PNgamerGER wrote:
Yes, the section "What do I upgrade next?" must be updated pls. 4 ex is def. to much and prices for other stuff switched too.

Seems to be the case across the board for the build. A 6L Kintsugi is going for maybe a couple ex less on average than a 6L Hyrri's Ire, which makes the former a pretty bad budget option (I ended up running the prophecy myself and making a 5L version, which I'll use until I've upgraded to a proper ED bow and can start stockpiling currency for armor again). I haven't even started shopping for the bow yet, but I'm sure it will probably suck up most of my spare currency at this rate - I'd do the craft myself but I haven't unlocked the +2 to socketed support gems bench craft yet. Even the 'budget' version of this build is pushing 10ex at this point, and the 10ex 'all content' build is looking more like 30ex. Such is life when a build becomes meta...
"

At your point, the first thing I'd change is your amulet.
First, get 1 more level.
Then, awaken +1 gems and t1 chaos dot on an amber amulet, and anoint Constitution. This saves you a point. Remove Physique and trickery from your tree, and take cruel preparation.

So if I'm understanding this correctly with the 1 more level for amulet its referring to +1 to all intelligence gems so you basically want me to craft the amulet in the crafting guide with combining elder and hunter amulets? Cus that costs a lot more than 10ex specially if you're not lucky. The amulet base for both cost 1ex most of the time unless you wait when some1 sells it for few chaos. And the awakener's orb is more than 3ex. That's why I was afraid to try and craft it before cus I could throw a lot of ex away if I'm unlucky with the annuls.

And I'm not really sure what you mean with awaken +1 gems. I'm really sorry for all the questions but it's really hard to get information on PoE sometimes since everybody seems to know everything so not many questions like that around and I just wanted to clear some things up before I do something stupid.

Anyways thanks a lot for taking time to help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info