[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Burekcevap wrote:
So I haven't played this build in some time cus I had damage problems and decided to wait till I get some upgrades. I upgraded most of the gear (spent around 10-15 ex) and tried it out on a normal t14 map and a conqueror. Again my damage was abysmal and I died at the conqueror fight which is sad cus I could do that afk with my templar that had 1/15th of the budget. It feels really bad investing so much and feel so weak. Now I know I'm a noob and I messed something up it's just at this point I really don't know what I did wrong or WTF I'm doing. Anyway I'ma link my gear and maybe someone can tell me where I fucked up. I'm lvl 81 with last lab still to do.

Thanks again and sorry for the long post.

Some of your gear is even better than mine! It might be how much you followed the tree or how much you diverged because of cluster jewels you may have used or jewels you allocated in the tree.

I'm a first time ED player and followed this guide up until I got tempted by cluster jewels. I felt I was doing decent and followed the upgrade charts when I could. Now I feel very powerful and even have more room for upgrades! In fact, the Vermillion Ring was crafted by me today after it dropped with that T1 res roll

My stuff right now:

Thanks to Darkxellmc and the other members of this forum for building upon an awesome build. It's by far the strongest build I've ever played in the many years I've been playing!
"
Well, that's pretty typical of rerolls. It's either that or the opposite, feeling much stronger since you have a bigger budget.

The gear you bought/crafted is pretty good, but everything around it is lackluster. The first thing I'd change is your sapphire ring for more resistances, to fit a +1 gems amulet. that's 11% more damage. Other than that, nothing needs changing in your gear (can't see your jewels tho).

The thing is, you bought gear for your character and just expected it to work as better than your well rounded guardian, since you invested more. Sadly, gear isn't everything at all. There's a plethora of small things not related to gear that add up and make a character strong.
- Uber lab is 20% more damage and resistance against dots (mainly chaos).
- Enchance on your div. berserk support grants ~5% more damage per level. for a few chaos, that's 15% more damage.
- Your essence drain gem isn't 21 and you're missing 11% damage there too. Empower 4 also grants 11% more, but that's more expensive.
- get awakened swift affliction for ~5% more damage.
- Aspect of the spider is missing in your gear, and would provide 7-15% more damage, as well as a nice aoe hinder
- You are level 81. Due to the low flat life this build has, you're probably barely at 4k life + 1.5k es, levels give a decent amount of flat life. Also, you're most likely missing damage/utility nodes on the tree, you should get at least 10 more.
- check your pantheon. Flat evade chance, speed, and most importantly 5% hybrid dodge makes a big difference on tankyness.
- Level/quality your gems. Quality on totem support makes you place much faster, quality on wither makes the debuff have better uptime, quality on contagion and supports grant aoe and cast speed (don't use anomalous contagion btw).

Overall, there's not a big mistake you did, but the little oversights add up quickly. Things you probably did instinctively on your first character (levelling gems, pantheon, lab...) have to be redone, and you sadly can't throw your character in the same kind of content till you haven't caught up.
The list of things above would double (1.20 * 1.15 * 1.11 * 1.05 * 1.07 * 1.15) your damage output, while also significantly boosting the tankyness and qol of your character.

Hope that helps, gl hf!

Thanks for this feedback, really appreciate it!

Yeah I know there's much room for improvement with accessories...The thing is I have really big problems balancing out the resists (it takes me the longest time every time I need to do it) honestly I don't know how I could do it without amulet and not spending a fortune, but then again I'm a noob and have problems with lots of things in the game. I also tried to get aspect of the spider on the belt, but I couldn't find one with the things specified and the aspect without being crazy expensive.In theory I could try get onslaught on bow, but as I understand it it's random and I don't think I want to gamble that one.

Anyway looks like the trickster is back in the closet until daddy guardian gets some more currency.

Thanks again for the feedback really helps a lot!
If anyone is interested in some end game gear feel free to have a look at my post history or character qwertz_heist.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
hi all

and first thank you for this nice build.

i crafted today this amu

i have 1 open prefix

what can i do ?

"
vital84 wrote:
hi all

i crafted today this amu

i have 1 open prefix

what can i do ?

Slam an exalt and hope you hit something useful :)

Nice amulet!
"
vital84 wrote:
hi all

i crafted today this amu

i have 1 open prefix

what can i do ?

I think the best course of action would be to craft:
Multimod + cannot roll attack mods + flat life
Then catalyst it for caster or defence modifiers, and slam.

This way, you'll garantee being able to craft endurance + life back, while having the maximum chances of hitting a good prefix with your slam. The ultimate jackpot would be +1 all intelligence gems, but that's extremely unlikely.
If you choose a caster catalyst, spell damage is a likely nice outcome as it is the only caster mod in a small mod pool. Defenses is a bit more of a gamble, but pretty much all mods are useful besides %increased armour, so you're unlikely to hit something useless.

The ultimate swag could be to go for a remove suffix + add prefix beast, as getting rid of the multimod would be real nice (craft aspect then). But it has a 33% chance of completely ruining the item, so I would avoid doing that.
Hi all, I'm following this guide and I got pretty far onthe game, but I have no idea what I should focus on upgrading next...

I'm a noob too, I have no idea about crafting. Is there anything I should try to buy to improve my equipment? I feel like my single target DMG is lacking a lot (although I understand that it's kinda the point of the build)

Heres my PoB: https://pastebin.com/cKpTFEtj
Last edited by joangro on Nov 28, 2020, 7:51:23 AM
hey guys

i have 2 question

1. i crafted it last week, and i have 1 prefix free but have Redeemer influence on it

and i cant use redeemer orb for it.

have i a good chance to slam an Exalt orb for movement speed or onslaught ?

2. which gem level for Divergent berserk to use ? my gem is max level and i have some trouble with strength
Last edited by vital84 on Nov 28, 2020, 9:59:22 AM
"
vital84 wrote:

2. which gem level for Divergent berserk to use ? my gem is max level and i have some trouble with strength

Gem level doesn't matter at all, it scales by quality. Set your comfortable strength and level gem till it's possible.
Do you guys think this build is viable for the upcoming 1-week Mayhem event? It is only one week so it probably is hard to get all the gear.

Or would a more SSF-friendly build be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info