[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Wreckids wrote:
"
newbsauce87 wrote:

thank you I am having a blast!!!! check out my char and tell me what you think, i think i am doing it right =)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/newbsauce87/characters

You need to recolour your bow and put essence drain in it so it can benifit from all those socketed gem mods. Essence drain pretty much does all your damage in this build.

Could prob find a Hyrri's with much higher evasion for pretty cheap (could use a 5-link if 6-link ones are too expensive). This will give you much more energy shield.

omg i feel so dumb. I spent like 1200 chromes trying to get the right colors on the chest and bow...complettely forgot about the + level to gems on my bow lol. thanks for pointing that out

edit: putting it into my bow doubled my tool tip dps. went from 17k to 34k lolol
ign sweetumss
Last edited by newbsauce87 on Nov 21, 2020, 12:38:27 PM
Hey, played your build for a few leagues and want to say I absolutely love it. Just wanted to give a few suggestions and hear your thoughts for end game improvements.

1. You can get a large cluster jewel with "wicked pall" and "unspeakable gifts" and spec out of the "method to madness" cluster. It takes one more point but gives similar on paper dps, gives you an extra jewel socket you can spec towards ,if you like, from the large cluster, and "unspeakable gifts" does wonders for end game 100% delirium maps and similarly difficult content. I'd recommend giving it some testing.

2. Once you have "cannot be frozen" on your boots you no longer need an "of heat" flask. Therefore, you can replace one of your flasks, I'd recommend the sulphur, with a unique flask of your choice. "Dying Sun" is cheap and can improve clear even further (which I usually find unnecessary). The real best flask in my opinion is "Bottled Faith". You maintain the sulphur implicit, bosses now have 10% increased damage taken, and you have a larger consecrated ground for extra regen.
Last edited by Comm4nderX4nder on Nov 21, 2020, 4:32:07 PM
I made this beautifull craft some days ago :

I think I was very lucky
Last edited by Piixon on Nov 21, 2020, 5:08:21 PM
"
Piixon wrote:

I think I was very lucky

Wow, jackpot!

Did you craft this with abberant and pristine?
"
goozaan wrote:
"
Piixon wrote:

I think I was very lucky

Wow, jackpot!

Did you craft this with abberant and pristine?

Here how I did :

1) Get an ornate quiver,
2) scouring orb + transmutation to make it magic
3) Alt spam to get T1 liquefaction + T1 or T2 life
4) Imprint the item
5) make it rare, at this moment I had 2 prefix and 1 suffix I have put a random prefixe craft to full prefix,
6)put an hunter exalted orb and hope to get the good one,
If not the good one use imprint and go back to step 5
7)then beastcraft aspect of the spider and replace the temporary prefix I had craft to fill
Is there a reason to not run vitality with this build? I got rid of multi totems, threw flame dash in that spot and am running vitality, malevolence and discipline in my helmet.

This build doesn't feel so tanky. Ive been one shot by corpse explosion and blown up in some t15 maps.
ign sweetumss
"
Is there a reason to not run vitality with this build? I got rid of multi totems, threw flame dash in that spot and am running vitality, malevolence and discipline in my helmet.

This build doesn't feel so tanky. Ive been one shot by corpse explosion and blown up in some t15 maps.

You’re not running enduro charges for phys mitigation amongst other things. Your gear is shoddy at best. The guide is in depth and well written. Read it and follow it and then see if you’re having said problems.

Can I craft an ED bow with this as a base? Or did I mess up? It says "non-influenced" but I'm not sure.

EDIT: nvm. It's fractured, and that one mod can't be removed, so the crafting method won't work.
Last edited by jixyjix on Nov 23, 2020, 7:13:27 AM
hey guys!
do you think Transcendent Mind Cobalt Jewel is still worth it? I mean it costs 4 ex instead of 1 ex ( as guide says ).
Thanks for the answers!
Have a nice day.
Yes, the section "What do I upgrade next?" must be updated pls. 4 ex is def. to much and prices for other stuff switched too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info