[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

hi all first i will say thank you

i have another question to hubris crafting

in the guide stay :
"
You need to repeat this step until you hit a t1 flat or % ES prefix, and the -9% chaos resistance to nearby enemies suffix.

6) If you need, annul your item to be able to craft a good energy shield prefix.

If the item has already 310+ ES, craft whatever.
310 is the minimum you should settle for imo.

Good luck!

sry for the noob question but at this point what is T1 flat meaning ?
"
vital84 wrote:
hi all first i will say thank you

i have another question to hubris crafting

in the guide stay :
"
You need to repeat this step until you hit a t1 flat or % ES prefix, and the -9% chaos resistance to nearby enemies suffix.

6) If you need, annul your item to be able to craft a good energy shield prefix.

If the item has already 310+ ES, craft whatever.
310 is the minimum you should settle for imo.

Good luck!

sry for the noob question but at this point what is T1 flat meaning ?

When you press alt (make sure "advanced item descriptions" is on in the options), you see the tier of modifiers on items.
A T1 modifier is the best that can roll on a type of item. In this case you need to roll your helmet until you get one good energy shield modifier. Then you'll be able to craft a second one with the bench, and have a good helmet this way.
This may be different depending on the rolls you get. If you get a tier2 % energy shield roll, a t2 hybrid and an open prefix, you can craft flat energy shield and still reach 300+ es on your helm. The goal here is just to get as much es as possible while having the -9% chaos mod.

Now THAT is a video guide.
Huge thanks to PoE Academy!
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Dec 2, 2020, 2:01:11 PM
Hello,

I've followed your guide and I have decent gear. I have about 35 ex into it and my PoB only reads at 512k dps. Nothing close to the 1.6 million it says i should be near with the items almost identical to your build for mid tier.

Anyway you can look it over and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I do have the community fork installed. so that will not be the issue and it is updated.

My toons name is Lovethelordthygod 91 Trickster.

Thank you so much
"
Hagann wrote:
Hello,

I've followed your guide and I have decent gear. I have about 35 ex into it and my PoB only reads at 512k dps. Nothing close to the 1.6 million it says i should be near with the items almost identical to your build for mid tier.

Anyway you can look it over and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I do have the community fork installed. so that will not be the issue and it is updated.

My toons name is Lovethelordthygod 91 Trickster.

Thank you so much

Your tree is nearly identical to mine and your gear is better, so the quick thing to me is that you haven't completed your tree and 20'd your gems.

You haven't annointed Corruption yet or skilled to Atrophy. You also avoided the Elusive cluster.

The only other difference is that I have a small and medium cluster jewel setup for my remaining points that adds an additional 73% damage over time and a +4 to the DoT multiplier
I have corruption anointed on my amulet, is it just not adding it on the poe community?
I'm not really sure how to edit it.

Side note.. on your tool tip when you mouse over your Ed does it say 1.5 million because mine only says like 501,457

Any help would be appreciated.
Anybody planning on running this in mayhem too? Cba to touch delve or flashback.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Anybody planning on running this in mayhem too? Cba to touch delve or flashback.

meh. I'll think about it for flashback, but for a 1week event, I'd play CI if I wanted to go ED.

For mayhem, I'll be rolling elemental hit raider in hardcore. Gotta see just how good dodge is in hardcore.
I'm going to roll this sucker for Mayhem. I just want a fast leveler. I'll probably stop at 90 but maybe I'll go for 95 depending on how much I die.
What's a good setup for spellslinger since the nerf? Currently doing campaign, around act 8
I'm running SS+contagion, SS+ED+controlled+efficacy, SS+soulrend

I figure GMP soulrend could be good if I switched to selfcast contagion when really needed or something like that
I also got a 5L so maybe I can do a big ED + GMP soulrend and self cast contagion. Or maybe just drop soulrend?

Thoughts?
Last edited by Shuggananas on Dec 4, 2020, 9:30:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info