[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Falletio wrote:
Question:I was browsing through quivers and saw replica maloneys mechanism. Which procs bow skills on spell and has up to 3 sockets. I was thinking about using something like roa that hex with despair. Would that be better than the mid range or bis variant?

The best thing you can do is frenzy + hextouch + despair.
This is clunky because of our shit accuracy, but kinda works.

Honnestly, I don't really like this. A good rare quiver is cheaper and gives the same damage boost as perma frenzy anyways.
If you just want to cram mechanics in the build, go for it ^^'

I'm still waiting for a way to trigger contagion when casting ED.

Same, I was searching for something like that, but couldn't figure it out. Isn't despair a pretty big increase?
Why frenzy and not toxic rain or something?
I think I've figured a setup I like and can recommend for Sirus. I swap my boots to

I drop a blue link in my blight so I can fit flame dash and dash out of bowling and past the quad beam.

I lost every portal at AW0 last league and just one-shotted AW5 with one death only because my wife came in to distract me.

The CWDT, which i still need to level tanked a few die-beams.

I still have lots to upgrade and some gems to level but I think AW8 should be doable before maxing out the build.

Overall this is a sick build.

Might as well sneak a question in while I'm here: This is the first league where I've crafted anything substantial. Lots of my items have open affixes. Should I be slamming them or saving the Exalts to buy better items?

examples:

rings 1 & 2 open prefixes respectively (will put damage on ring 2 once I get more ex)

Instead of listing it all I'll say this: I've got about 10 open affixes but have hit max crafts allowed on the item so I can't multi and add more.
Last edited by bagusaa on Oct 17, 2020, 3:10:28 PM
Is there a crafting guide for a good quiver with life, DoT and CDoT somewhere? I'd like to make this my entry into crating for myself but aside from having a hunter influenced base I'm not sure where to start. Cheers
Last edited by Satricion on Oct 17, 2020, 5:09:07 PM

Been enjoying the build so far and managed to hit this while trying to craft a helm. Should I go for Flat es and hybrid es/life or would it be best to craft flat es and flat life?

From the looks of it, ex slam and pray for res is the best to finish it off.
"
bagusaa wrote:
I think I've figured a setup I like and can recommend for Sirus. I swap my boots to

I drop a blue link in my blight so I can fit flame dash and dash out of bowling and past the quad beam.

I lost every portal at AW0 last league and just one-shotted AW5 with one death only because my wife came in to distract me.

The CWDT, which i still need to level tanked a few die-beams.

I still have lots to upgrade and some gems to level but I think AW8 should be doable before maxing out the build.

Overall this is a sick build.

Might as well sneak a question in while I'm here: This is the first league where I've crafted anything substantial. Lots of my items have open affixes. Should I be slamming them or saving the Exalts to buy better items?

examples:

rings 1 & 2 open prefixes respectively (will put damage on ring 2 once I get more ex)

Instead of listing it all I'll say this: I've got about 10 open affixes but have hit max crafts allowed on the item so I can't multi and add more.

Honestly, im not seeing the 10 affixes, but I can say that if u wanna u can just slam the exalts. Theyre so cheap this league, I can make like 4.5+ ex/hr with meh efficiency. +ES after increased dmg craft wud be insane on that arcane surge ring O: I couldnt hit it but you def can :)
Last edited by Deamatrix on Oct 17, 2020, 11:27:10 PM
-
Last edited by Deamatrix on Oct 17, 2020, 11:26:59 PM

Neat enchant for berserk setup!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
For the Berserk setup, is the damage boost update "in real time" ? snapshot ? or did I have to recast an ED to update it ?

Also, have you a sweet spot to switch Corruption annoitment for Constitution ?
Could anyone advise on the 'What to upgrade next' chart, seen as the prices for this league seem to be quite different? I currently have a 6L cane for ED, The Vertex, and a 5L Restless Ward for chest (pretty casual, don't have loads of currency and that seems to do a job into yellow maps):

* Transcendent Mind seems to be sitting nearer 3/3.5ex
* Hyrri's Ire 5L is cheap, 6L is about 4/4.5ex - how much does the 6L matter on the blight setup?
* 6L +gems bow is around 5ex

I'm wondering if the prices as they are mean the best plan would be to go straight to the +gems bow and then follow the rest of the chart as-is?

Thanks!

"
Satricion wrote:
Is there a crafting guide for a good quiver with life, DoT and CDoT somewhere? I'd like to make this my entry into crating for myself but aside from having a hunter influenced base I'm not sure where to start. Cheers

If you're new in crafting, I'd heavily recommend not to start with a quiver.
Try a bow, boots or an arcane surge ring, you should buy the quiver instead.

To craft a very endgame one, you'd probably roll dot multi on a white ornate quiver, beast imprint and try to augment/regal life. Then you'd have to hunter orb it and PRAY to get hunter chaos multi, which is rare. That's a big gamble craft, not something you start with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info