[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
zaz0u01 wrote:

Welp, I updated the main post to include chainbreaker and divergent berserk.
I updated gem related sections as there's some shuffling around if you are using diadem (you'll have to replace faster casting by flame dash).

If there is any inconsistencies, please do tell me!
Thanks for the fun build. I really enjoyed it so far. I have two questions.

Is there any craft that would be possible for these pair of boots that would benefit the build. Only an open Prefix unfortunately.

I got this one a while back for 5c and was wondering if it is worth using or should I switch to Vertex without enchant?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by VigorDracul on Oct 16, 2020, 10:11:11 AM
Im leveling this build, cause i love ED trick, but i have problems with the off color in hyrri's, any other unique armor (no kitsugi), do you recomend?, a little more "easy to get" the colors? I love your guide

Pd:srry for english
"
Roadside22 wrote:
Im leveling this build, cause i love ED trick, but i have problems with the off color in hyrri's, any other unique armor (no kitsugi), do you recomend?, a little more "easy to get" the colors? I love your guide

Pd:srry for english

color your hyrri's using jeweller's orbs, google "vorici coloring technique".
You really don't need a 6l body armour btw, that's almost ueless.
Restless ward is trivial to color, but way less powerful. You may get a 6l one for very cheap tho, maybe it's a decent option.
I can,t find "Despair hex" in the build. It,s not a good idea use this hex ?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
zaz0u01 wrote:

I updated gem related sections as there's some shuffling around if you are using diadem (you'll have to replace faster casting by flame dash).

Hi,
what do you think about taking out wither+spell totem of the boot setup and replace it with (anomalous) cwdt + immortal call (or steelskin) since they also benefit from the enhance gem? Do you think this is a viable defensive option or do we lose too much damage without wither (even though still running spreading rot).
"
Philey wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
zaz0u01 wrote:

Hi,
what do you think about taking out wither+spell totem of the boot setup and replace it with (anomalous) cwdt + immortal call (or steelskin) since they also benefit from the enhance gem? Do you think this is a viable defensive option or do we lose too much damage without wither (even though still running spreading rot).

Wither totem is realistically a third of our damage on singletarget, it's too hard to reach max stacks with just spreading rot. I'd REALLY like to incorporate a Cwdt setup, as the synergy with wind dancer is very strong, but there's just no space at all.

Honnestly, if you really wanna squeeze it in, I'd say cull 2 links off blight, and run a cwdt in your chest.

"
Shelkaji wrote:
I can,t find "Despair hex" in the build. It,s not a good idea use this hex ?

Last edited by Darkxellmc on Oct 16, 2020, 1:03:11 PM
Hello, I was wondering since Heist introduced the Anomalous and Divergent variants of skill gems, if I need to use any of those, or if the standard variant of all gems still are the best to use
Thanks for the build. Prodigal perfection gives a huge amount of spell boost. Why not selecting that node?
"
Tedargo wrote:
Thanks for the build. Prodigal perfection gives a huge amount of spell boost. Why not selecting that node?

in terms of damage per point, it's not worth it. Hell, we don't even take trickery in the final tree, which is 20% damage per point. No way prodigal perfection is making the cut.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info