[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Would a 40% essence drain devouring diadem be better than a 40% hubris with -9% chaos res?
Started a New build and have these items left for sale if anyone interested.

IGN: GO_GO_Spectre_Gadget

or

MSG or PM me here!

Edit: ALL GEAR SOLD.
Last edited by vektson on Oct 16, 2020, 8:55:16 PM

Is Sirius still supposed to 1 shot me on Awak 0? Feel like I can't close enough to get blight stacks up without getting rekt. Any help/advice would be appreciated, I really like this build for mapping but end game bosses it's a real snooze fest.

"

Is Sirius still supposed to 1 shot me on Awak 0? Feel like I can't close enough to get blight stacks up without getting rekt. Any help/advice would be appreciated, I really like this build for mapping but end game bosses it's a real snooze fest.

A lot of your gear is pretty average but the Sirus fight is basically all mechanical regardless of if its A0 or A8 so it's not a great example.
"

Try getting 3 endurance charges and spider on ur belt... but ya, sirius is honestly more just apm than being tanky.
"
xProfanitic wrote:
"
Morrod wrote:
Im sorry. What are the steps exactly to switch from phase run to berserk? Cant even find a passive node that should support that skill with rage :D

I just switched earlier and damnnn, this is too OP. I tried Vaal RF for damage boost before but I hated the loss of energy shield. This fixes the problem.

Three things you'd need to make this switch:

Allocate a passive point for Perfect Agony.
Get an Akoya Lethal Pride. (This would turn Perfect Agony into Chainbreaker for rage generation.)
Get an Enhance level 4 support linked to your 20% Divergent Berserk.

Enjoy your 44% more spell damage! <3

Before swap 415K chaos/sec
after swap 557K chaos/sec for me.

Sad to drop flame dash but it's hard to argue with the dps boost which is what I'm lacking most right now.

I'm thinking about changing phase run for anomalous withering step and dropping the spell totem for a CWDT.
"
Deamatrix wrote:
Would a 40% essence drain devouring diadem be better than a 40% hubris with -9% chaos res?

Nowhere close, no. The -9% chaos mod alone is ~11% more overall dps. Diadem is a good middleground, but has too many downsides to really be bis. One of the main ones being gem space, we kinda can't afford to socket flesh and stone in the endgame setup...
Anyways. The chaos aura from a rare hubris is better than a fully stacked aspect of the spider. Diadem just doesn't compete end game.
I was trying to enchant my boots and I got the 70% mana regen increase on spell cast mod. Made me wonder if it might be worth using over the others if going the Divergent Berserk route.

Last edited by Heyitspars on Oct 16, 2020, 5:48:12 AM

i just spammed 20chaos and got lucky with 2 annulls, would you say this ring is worth multicrafting? (%increased damage and min endurance charges)

edit: i did and i am now all out of currency again

edit2: would you slam it with an exalt?
Last edited by paranoiah on Oct 16, 2020, 7:07:15 AM
I am looking for someone who can assist in crafting the "+1 to Minimum Endurance Charges" on my 3 accessories, as I haven't found the unveils yet and ran out of Jun-missions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info