[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

My next upgrade must be neck ? and later bow +1 support implicit ?

i got malevolence watchers too
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:

Also, the tip with divergent berserk is op!
You can bind it on left click too for general mapping when you don't want to worry too much about pressing an extra button.
Can't believe they are still so cheap...

Firstly - really great guide and enjoying the play through. Great tip on divergent berserk too, I overpaid for mine midday when the prices were high but so worth it for that damage increase. But ... For me, left-click divergent berserk doesn't proc unless I hold shift - is that something you're all having to do or am I missing something? I got annoyed and bound it to another key instead.

Make sure you activate "always attack in place" (you should probably do that for all skills tbh).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Hi, guys first time playing ED/C. I have a noob question 😄. It says you can double the dps if you use ED/C and blight. But I can't figure out how to use them at the same time. If I use blight I can't cast ED plus C.

Also is it sufficient to cast one contagion then ED for the next few seconds as contagion has a few seconds of effect or should I cast contagion before every ED

Thanks!
"
kirboolin wrote:
how are you getting 1mil+ dps from blight? my Pob is showing 1.5m dps from essence drain and only 111k blight/170k vaal blight dps

That's damage per stack on blight. Blight stacks up 20 times.

"
Kandathil wrote:
Hi, guys first time playing ED/C. I have a noob question 😄. It says you can double the dps if you use ED/C and blight. But I can't figure out how to use them at the same time. If I use blight I can't cast ED plus C.

Also is it sufficient to cast one contagion then ED for the next few seconds as contagion has a few seconds of effect or should I cast contagion before every ED

Thanks!

Contagion is just to spread ED around. If you're not clearing packs of mobs, don't use it. ED lasts for 5 seconds, so once the enemy has the ED debuff, you have 5 seconds to cast blight.
You shouldn't really need to cast ED a second time. If the enemy doesn't die in the 5 seconds ED duration, you probably need more damage (unles we are talking about endgame bosses).
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:

You can bind it on left click too for general mapping when you don't want to worry too much about pressing an extra button.

Firstly - really great guide and enjoying the play through. Great tip on divergent berserk too, I overpaid for mine midday when the prices were high but so worth it for that damage increase. But ... For me, left-click divergent berserk doesn't proc unless I hold shift - is that something you're all having to do or am I missing something? I got annoyed and bound it to another key instead.

Make sure you activate "always attack in place" (you should probably do that for all skills tbh).

i use phase run on left click......i lose this trick, try do go back in thread but can see this, can u explain how it works?
"
Kandathil wrote:

Thanks!

Contagion is just to spread ED around. If you're not clearing packs of mobs, don't use it. ED lasts for 5 seconds, so once the enemy has the ED debuff, you have 5 seconds to cast blight.
You shouldn't really need to cast ED a second time. If the enemy doesn't die in the 5 seconds ED duration, you probably need more damage (unles we are talking about endgame bosses).[/quote]

Ah I see, thanks! looks like I need to upgrade my damage. I am struggling to kill incursions on time so basically they all fail. Legions are ok must of the time. Conqueror's are a pain especially baran I think, the one that sticks the flags everywhere.

Currently I spam contagion the ed. Looks like I need to only cast contagion once the ed and blight ? Is this correct ?

Edit: messed up the quote, m on mobile ,the first paragraph is darkxell reply
Last edited by Kandathil on Oct 15, 2020, 5:31:50 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:

i use phase run on left click......i lose this trick, try do go back in thread but can see this, can u explain how it works?

https://images.app.goo.gl/SzVm1PcC4w8NWbFK9

I actually use withering step on left click (gives elusive and phasing). Used phasing run in the past, but did not like that it's using up all the frenzy charges.

I just use berserk now as damage boost for bosses (also gives some defense and the 50 rage while mapping give you an extra 10%MS too)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 15, 2020, 6:33:40 AM
Can you offer any advice on my set up so far?
-Need better Amulet, rings (Need to get the aspect of spider off belt)

Can't seem to find a POB link around my level. Can you please help me with a link?

I must be using poe trade wrong. Could you help me with a link to rings I should be looking for?

Really appreciate your time and expertise!

Spoiler

Last edited by Greene211 on Oct 15, 2020, 8:41:35 AM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:

Ahhh thanks, sorted.
"
Greene211 wrote:
Can you offer any advice on my set up so far?
-Need better Amulet, rings (Need to get the aspect of spider off belt)

Can't seem to find a POB link around my level. Can you please help me with a link?

I must be using poe trade wrong. Could you help me with a link to rings I should be looking for?

Really appreciate your time and expertise!

Spoiler

Better rings, quiver with t1 life/chaos dot. Boots could have a lot more res too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info