[3.13] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE] Updating in progress, petrified blood incoming!

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Deamatrix wrote:



What should I upgrade next, other than gems. I'd rather not do helm since I'm not lvl 100 and low on skill points xd. Anything thatll make me feel a lot better or any significantly better?


First, nutty arcane surge ring. Beautiful.

Your ruby ring is kinda meh, could be upgraded. Nothing that will make the build perform significantly different tho. Helm is a BIG damage upgrade boost, even if you loose points from athrophy.


I'd recommend getting a divergent berserk and a lethal pride and do the setup mentioned above (drop phase run and multitotems, add div.berserk and enhance in your boots).
I'd expect divergent berserk to somewhat spike in price when I update the guide. The supply is quite large so it shouldn't be a 10ex gem, but the current 50c price seems kinda low. It's an average of 20% more damage in bursts of 44% more half of the time, that you can control. Also, 10% increased movement speed while inactive, 30% MORE movement speed while berserk is up.

Your best bang for buck is definitely an empower 4, but that's an expensive thing that's kinda boring to just buy and deal more damage. Alternate/awakened gems everywhere helps too, obviously.

It could also be possible to get 20% flask reduction on your belt, that mod is REALLY good quality of life.

Get an enlighten 4 to incorporate flesh and stone, giving you maximum tankyness until you hit level 100.
I'm not sure 100 is a realistic goal, but 92 is very low for what this build can achieve. 97 should be easy just by playing, 98 is doable by being a bit careful, 99 and 100 will require a hardcore mindset (rerolling hard mods, avoiding dangerous encounters) or cost a lot to spam breachstones.

Also, you forgot to annoint your amulet. I'd annoint constitution, for more tankyness, given you have pretty good gear.


Ah, thx for the reply. I got me the enl/emp 4 and the berserk switch, tho ill miss just having to hold down left mouse and zooming xd. I also assume i replace smthn like faster casting with flame dash so i can get flesh and stone in.
Btw, does any other awakened gem actually increase my dps that much? i remember look at the numbers and they didnt seem to be anything crazy o.o Time to wait for someone to make a nutty ring/quiver for me bc i cba to craft anymore D: shits scary (ok, maybe the ring)
Would an unset ring be worth it with how many gems sockets are now needed with the berserk setup? I can't imagine taking out phase run ever again.
"
Cringenius wrote:
Would an unset ring be worth it with how many gems sockets are now needed with the berserk setup? I can't imagine taking out phase run ever again.


didnt you d rop phase run when you got frenzy charges anyway?
"
Cringenius wrote:
Would an unset ring be worth it with how many gems sockets are now needed with the berserk setup? I can't imagine taking out phase run ever again.


I mean, berzerk on left click is a straight upgrade from phase run on left click. It doesn't cancel when yo do something, and provides a far greater movementspeed boost. My advice if you're too lazy to bother with buttons would be to put berzerk on left click (using it as soon as you have it provides the best uptime anyways).

This build is socket starved, but what we really need are 2 links. I'd love to put Cwdt+Steelskin/IC, but there's just no space at all. PoE2 is going to solve this hopefully! :o
For now, I don't think an unset ring would change much. Sure, you could get phase run back, but honnestly, that's starting to be too much buttons to put on the bar and manually press.

Also, this setup will stop nullifying frenzy charges, which provide 12% cast speed and more damage. Overall, it's just better than the phase run setup. The only thing we loose is wither stacking speed from having 2-3 totems, but that's somewhat offset by enhance increasing wither duration and totem placement speed (by 4%, okay, but still).

"
Deamatrix wrote:

Btw, does any other awakened gem actually increase my dps that much? i remember look at the numbers and they didnt seem to be anything crazy o.o Time to wait for someone to make a nutty ring/quiver for me bc i cba to craft anymore D: shits scary (ok, maybe the ring)


No, there shouldn't be anything THAT gamebreaking from just upgrading gems to alternate qualities.
Auras are kinda cute, you may get:
Malevolence: You and nearby allies have 10% increased Skill Effect Duration
Discipline: You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield

Or some utility stuff, like:
Flame dash: 20% increased travel distance (but 10% reduced cooldown recovery)
Increased Area of Effect Support: 10% increased contagion aoe (from 5% on awakened inc.AOE)

Berserk is the main thing.
Also, for anyone interested how gem setups would look in 4.0, it'd be something like that:

Obviously subject to change, since new stuff might be added/reworked.

PoE2 gem setup

_______________________
Weapon [x4]
_______________________
Essence drain
Empower - Efficacy - Awakened swift affliction - Awakened void manipulation - Awakened controlled destruction
Bane
Despair - Efficacy - Awakened swift affliction - Awakened void manipulation - Awakened controlled destruction
Blight
Anomalous Infused chanelling - Efficacy - Awakened swift affliction - Awakened void manipulation - Awakened controlled destruction
Meta CwDT
Anomalous Chaos golem - Anomalous Steelskin - Divergent Frost shield - Divergent Phase run - Divergent Spirit offering
_______________________
Body armour [x2]
_______________________

Divergent Berserk
Enhance - Second wind - Empower
Flame dash
Enhance - Second wind - Faster casting
_______________________
Helmet [x1]
_______________________

Meta aura
Anomalous Malevolence - Anomalous Discipline - Enlighten - Anomalous Flesh and stone
_______________________
Boots [x1]
_______________________

Meta Spell Totem
Wither - Increased duration - Multiple totems - Faster casting - Enhance
_______________________
Gloves [x1]
_______________________

Contagion
Faster casting - Anomalous Increased AOE - Anomalous Intensify - Item rarity - Enhance



If implemented as is (which was the demo at exilecon), this would be incredibly op. Too much utility, bane at almost no cost.
One can only dream...
Can anyone tell me if I’m lacking anywhere? Having a hard time figuring out where to upgrade. Most everything is self crafted, minus the bow. I bought that before I realized that AOTS gets effected by gems. Sad part is I find sand stance much better defensively than the offensive/ defensive capabilities of AOTS so I don’t use it... RIP. I also completely skipped over cluster jewels.

Just feel like I’m close to maxing out the build.
Question/idea: what about putting enhance-berserk into a devouring diadem. Diadem enables malevolence and discipline + aspect of the spider without enlighten anyway, as well as saving 4 points. Would also increase enhance to 5 thus berserks quality to... 52!?
Would need to be unlinked to the auras though.
I mean -9res might still be better, but before getting that headpiece it should be pretty good.
"
Falletio wrote:
Question/idea: what about putting enhance-berserk into a devouring diadem. Diadem enables malevolence and discipline + aspect of the spider without enlighten anyway, as well as saving 4 points. Would also increase enhance to 5 thus berserks quality to... 52!?
Would need to be unlinked to the auras though.
I mean -9res might still be better, but before getting that headpiece it should be pretty good.


The point of vertex is to run all 4 auras, so... meh.
Diadem doesn't really save points, it's so low ES that you kinda should invest the 4 points in es on the tree anyways.

Your proposition would give ~4% more overall damage, but prevent use from using one of the four auras. The lowest value aura is spider, and that gives 8% more damage. I don't really see how that tradeoff is beneficial in any way.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Falletio wrote:
Question/idea: what about putting enhance-berserk into a devouring diadem. Diadem enables malevolence and discipline + aspect of the spider without enlighten anyway, as well as saving 4 points. Would also increase enhance to 5 thus berserks quality to... 52!?
Would need to be unlinked to the auras though.
I mean -9res might still be better, but before getting that headpiece it should be pretty good.


The point of vertex is to run all 4 auras, so... meh.
Diadem doesn't really save points, it's so low ES that you kinda should invest the 4 points in es on the tree anyways.

Your proposition would give ~4% more overall damage, but prevent use from using one of the four auras. The lowest value aura is spider, and that gives 8% more damage. I don't really see how that tradeoff is beneficial in any way.


Alright then. Well I don't run stance, I'm running an evasion flask instead of a quicksilver flask right now because I never use it when I have it. So I should be pretty good on the defensive side. And berserk is defense for any range in the end as well. Hm. For me, it's basically a question of using two sockets for enlighten and stance or enhance and berserk.
switching to the berserk setup, i went from 1,5m shaper dps (fully buffed) to 2,1m. even though my gear is really not min maxed at all:






which 2 or 3 item would you replace with highest priority there? probably gloves, belt, amulet?


also: what are some great passive additions that are possible with lethal pride? the one i got sadly only gives stun threshold and fire res for 'method of madness' and 'revenge of the hunted'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info