[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
henrique73 wrote:
How do I get 4B on the Hyrri's, I've probably wasted about 200c on Chromes already

Use https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Vorici 3B craft would be theoretically the cheapest method

On average I think it's cheaper to start with an unlinked Hyrri's Ire

1. Jeweller's Orb to 3 sockets
2. Craft 3B
3. Benchcraft 4 sockets
4. If fail to get 4th socket blue, benchcraft 3 sockets and go back to 3.
5. Benchcraft 6 sockets
6. You should almost always get 4B2G, if you fail, benchcraft 4 sockets and go back to 5
7. Hillock 28%
8. Spam fusings and pray
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Oct 13, 2020, 7:43:32 AM
"
vektson wrote:

Alt Spam for T1 life. Got the life roll solo again
Regal + Annule (hoping for rare belt w/ just life)
Multimod + craft 2 resists to fill suffixs
Fertile Cata to 20 for Hunter Slam (Hit T1 %life)
Remove Multimod and Redo Multimod
Benchcraft 17-20% DMG / 20/20 Resistance
Beastcraft Aspecet of the Spider

From what I've heard on reddit this was a pretty iffy craft but it was exactly what I needed for this build. RNG was on my side.

Instead of alt spamming, i'd recommend buying stygian vises with t1 life and reduced flask usage, then annul them to these two mods. They are usually around 5c each for a 5mod belt, it's not a MUCH bigger investment.
But do note that you won't be able to fit aspect of the spider on there if you do so, unless you hit a 25% chance annul to remove the multimod.

20% reduced flask used is really REALLY good, and aspect isn't hard to fit somewhere else (can be belt, helmet, ring or amulet. Gloves technically possible with gemswaps and a level 4 enlighten).

On a "budget" you could make:

but with hunter %life instead of the crafted es-evasion, and multimod instead of the spider aspect (this is a leftover from legion league, I don't have a better exemple on me sorry).

All this talk makes me miss harvest belts :/
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Oct 13, 2020, 8:35:31 AM
Probably a mega noob question, but I'm at the point now where I'm looking at Cluster Jewels. This means I need to grab some points to put into my cluster jewel tree slots. Looking at the Level 94 PoB link, it does not have Eldritch Battery, and removing the points to get that would get me enough points.

My question is, how can I possibly cast my spells if I get rid of my Eldritch Battery? All mana is reserved for auras... am I missing something? I am currently using a bad rare helm, but will upgrade to Vertex once I figure this out.
"
kabu2501 wrote:
Probably a mega noob question, but I'm at the point now where I'm looking at Cluster Jewels. This means I need to grab some points to put into my cluster jewel tree slots. Looking at the Level 94 PoB link, it does not have Eldritch Battery, and removing the points to get that would get me enough points.

My question is, how can I possibly cast my spells if I get rid of my Eldritch Battery? All mana is reserved for auras... am I missing something? I am currently using a bad rare helm, but will upgrade to Vertex once I figure this out.

You need to use Devouring Diadem to use a tree without Eldritch Battery

Obviously, 1 hunter exalt wasn't enough to get the %life. I thought it would be enough to just use another orb and reroll the prefix i got, but it now says "Item has influence". What do?
"
You need to use Devouring Diadem to use a tree without Eldritch Battery

Aha, that makes a lot of sense! Perhaps I'll just skip the Vertex and jump to that Diadem hat then! Thank you

I haven't had luck finding Mtatl's boots for sale but I did juts naturally find these.

Can anyone advise me on how to craft it? Is success incredibly unlikely?

Insert IHaveNoIdeaWhatImDoing.jpeg

Thanks very much!
"
bagusaa wrote:

I haven't had luck finding Mtatl's boots for sale but I did juts naturally find these.

Thanks very much!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/68lV53XIG

I'm indeed not really sure about what you are doing... Your pair is close to good, but can't craft life, 79% resistances. That's a vendor for me, there's better for 1alch on trade site.
I can link the Akoya one but not the rest, since I fiddled with it in harvest:

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
bagusaa wrote:

Thanks very much!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/68lV53XIG

I'm indeed not really sure about what you are doing... Your pair is close to good, but can't craft life, 79% resistances. That's a vendor for me, there's better for 1alch on trade site.

I had failed entering the mods right in the search and found 0 results... Thanks for responding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info