[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Medoo wrote:
If I have lvl 3 enlighten in devouring diadem, will I have enough mana for all 4 auras?

No, otherwise it'd ba an absolutely amazing budget option. You need a level 4 enlighten to fit everything with diadem.
So i was lacking in damage department. Since i don't want to farm and minmax the build this league i came up with a good idea:

44% MORE damage is no joke. Especially with 50% uptime. You have ~11 seconds of berserk after that you have to regen Rage for about 10 seconds. Thanks to Chainbraker keystone - 3 Rage/sec but kills you mana regen(we don't have mana anyway) Also you have to sacrifice 2 gem slots, or just 1 if 20% more damage is enough for you.
Ornate quiver fixes this issue, since you can put phaserun or flamedash there. So i think it'll be very nice addition to minmaxed version as well.
Nice idea, you can use vaal rf as well for short dps boost, btw.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Oct 12, 2020, 8:32:33 AM
Is there any way I can show my character and my gear? I'm lvl 75 and absolutely SUCK at gearing and could use the help from a kind (and patient) soul to help me upgrade a bit (1-2 bits to give best bang for the buck). I don't have much currency yet (10 Regal, 17 Chaos and 38 Alchemy).
I'm doing OK damage (I think), but is a bit on the squishy side. Currently doing Akt 10 and have done the first 2 labyrinths.
"
HaPKоMaTo3 wrote:
So i was lacking in damage department. Since i don't want to farm and minmax the build this league i came up with a good idea:

[edit: removed images for clarity, see above]

44% MORE damage is no joke. Especially with 50% uptime. You have ~11 seconds of berserk after that you have to regen Rage for about 10 seconds. Thanks to Chainbraker keystone - 3 Rage/sec but kills you mana regen(we don't have mana anyway) Also you have to sacrifice 2 gem slots, or just 1 if 20% more damage is enough for you.
Ornate quiver fixes this issue, since you can put phaserun or flamedash there. So i think it'll be very nice addition to minmaxed version as well.

Is the uptime THAT good on berzerk?
Iirc it takes 10 seconds to fill up, and when you press it it lasts for around 6 seconds. It's certainly FR better than vaal RF tho, that's for sure.
This is a good idea, only costs 1 point and doesn't loose health from loosing a rare jewel (you can easily get heath back on karui notables). To be fair I kinda wanted to do this just for the movementspeed, but it was hard to justify.

Reconsidering it now, a 44% more damage button is insane, it may not even cost a passive point (since lethal pride gives strength, we can remove a +30 node), permanent +10% MS, and a big damage button. Also, enhance on the wither totem setup is almost as good as multitotems, actually.
But on the flipside, sparring 2 sockets feels kinda shit, and a 2l cwdt setup is a very strong contender here too. We also don't really have space on the action bar for it. Maybe swap the phase run for berzerk? The movemenspeed it gives FAR outweight phase run anyways, and I'm starting to not like left click PR anymore anyways.

Anyways. I'm really reconsidering this. Is it possible for you to record a showcase video (mostly mapping, maybe on left click if possible) to see how it plays out?
Thanks!
I move my char with space instead of left click, what should I use instead of phase run then ?
"
Wolftame wrote:
Is there any way I can show my character and my gear? I'm lvl 75 and absolutely SUCK at gearing and could use the help from a kind (and patient) soul to help me upgrade a bit (1-2 bits to give best bang for the buck). I don't have much currency yet (10 Regal, 17 Chaos and 38 Alchemy).
I'm doing OK damage (I think), but is a bit on the squishy side. Currently doing Akt 10 and have done the first 2 labyrinths.

Check the gear upgrade flowcharts at the bottom of the build guide, these should guide you well until much later in endgame.

"
JohnyKaribou wrote:
I move my char with space instead of left click, what should I use instead of phase run then ?

Just don't use phase run then.
Probably the berzerk setup above, tbh.
The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. Also, just run with left click like everyone else ^^'
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Oct 12, 2020, 8:52:22 AM
"
JohnyKaribou wrote:

"
JohnyKaribou wrote:

Just don't use phase run then.
Probably the berzerk setup above, tbh.
The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. Also, just run with left click like everyone else ^^'

I prefer to move with space, less stress on fingers
Last edited by JohnyKaribou on Oct 12, 2020, 10:23:56 AM
Yeah it's 100% busted. I'm not sure if it is going ot be nerfed next league. I hope not. I have enough buttons to fit Berserk so i just use when i need it :D
Phase run on left click is good but you can drop it if you don't like it.
My main issue is boss damage, everything else is perfectly fine! And i think Berserk is very nice solution for bosses. You get ~11 seconds of burst tnakyness and damage. Since my only hit is ED impact I lose just 5 rage from ED and that's it. Everything else is degen of the berserk.
https://youtu.be/P7qn1ZYTG5o
As you can see my gear is far from optimal and I don't even have Watcher's Eye with DoT multi for Malevolance. Almost all of my gems are standart quality. Awakened gems are only level 2. And I can farm delirium tropical islads. Sometimes i don't have enough time to kill the boss tho :D
https://youtu.be/9r6lbBE3mWI
I'm sure minmaxed version won't have suchissues.
P.S. I won't recommend assigning Berserk to LMB cuz you won't be able to get full duration on bosses. Imho Phase run is perfectly fine for LMB.
P.P.S. My loot filter might be a bit annoying =)
Anyone have a link to where the best spots for these jewels are located on the map or i miss this somehow? thank....like where is best spot for green nightmare? etc....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info