[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello guys,

Im already at yellow maps and doing some heists.

I feel like my damage is not enough for heists and my survivability is low, specially at heists, sometimes I get oneshoted and I can easily die if surrounded.

At the moment I made 50c savings, should I expend it in a 6l cane as the guide says? I have a 5l cane, and a shitty body armor. Please take a look to my char, I set it public.

Thanks.
Is it possible to run Discipline +Malevolence +Aspect of the spider? Not enough mana even with Enlighten 4
"
MishkaTheMad wrote:
Is it possible to run Discipline +Malevolence +Aspect of the spider? Not enough mana even with Enlighten 4

If you can get a Vertex with socketed gems have a 90% mana multiplier you can. The multiplier stacks with Enlighten.
Are there some other mods on Watcher's Eye we want with damage overtime multiplayer?

"
MishkaTheMad wrote:

You have Aspect of the spider on bow, which ruins it's mana multiplier, you need it on jewellery or belt.
Thanks! With what auras to run then? if i can't go with all 3
sad to not have an apportunity to use aspect all the time :(
Hi,

I did a stuff that seem good to me, but then discovered POB and saw that my damages (300K/s) are very low and my survivability is lower than the build 2-4 exalted. I tried to compare but Im kinda loose in what to change (even with the what should I upgrade next part) I think I have some very important thing missing somewhere

There is my actual gear and skills, if someone had 2 minutes to check it and explain me which part im missing that would be a very good support for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Piixon/characters

Thanks for reading and future help :)
Last edited by Piixon on Oct 11, 2020, 1:53:11 PM
"
padddes wrote:
Do you perhaps know what i did wrong with the build?
Everytime i try a boss, it either takes ages to kill or when its a conqueror i just die without doing that much dmg to him. And i just dont get it why i dont do that much dmg. Leveling the character itself was really nice to play but now in t15 and 16 to complete the atlas its getting a bit hard for myself atm.

Try getting aspect of the spider. I was also doing zdps at conquerors and kept dying, but it def feels better hitting bosses now with spider.
"
Brickd23 wrote:
"
MishkaTheMad wrote:

If you can get a Vertex with socketed gems have a 90% mana multiplier you can. The multiplier stacks with Enlighten.

You can absolutely reserve all mana for all 3 auras with just a level 3 enlighten in the vertex.
Your aspect is on your bow, making it cost 40% mana instead of 25% from support gems. There's a big warning telling you to not craft aspect on your bow, rip.
Should probably update your price estimates , there's no way in hell you'll get that gear for 10-15ex in the current economy.
Just made this bad boi for this build! Loving it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info