[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What you guys think about this belt? Not saying end game belt, but it has some nice things in it and cost like 5c
Last edited by DvDpC on Oct 10, 2020, 6:22:25 AM
"
vektson wrote:
Just want say first time doing ED and LOVE THE BUILD! Did my first big craft with this build and came out very happy! Not onslaught but i'll take it!
Regarding this weapon could I have "Beast imprinted" it before the Redeemer slam? No idea how that beast craft works.

No, there's nothing you could have done.

That said, if you wanna swap it for onslaught, there's probably a few people who would value perfect movement speed as superior to onslaught on kill. You could most likely trade it for an onslaught bow and one or two exalts. I personally prefer more reliable onslaught, but if you're fast enough to maintain onslaught reliably with just an abyss jewel (which isn't that hard at all), 10% MS is better.

"
DvDpC wrote:

What you guys think about this belt? Not saying end game belt, but it has some nice things in it and cost like 5c

I think that's a bad idea, I don't see how this belt synergises with the build in any meaningful way. A bit of dodge/MS, sure, but only when your quartz flask already caps you...? No life on it makes it a nope in my book anyways.
Was looking into Aspect of the Spider since I got Enlighten 4 now. I assume we still run Discipline + Malevolence + Flesh and Stone + Aspect Spider. That being said I just bought these so I could start working on better Belt / Rings.

When comes to making the belt w/ Multimod do we just ignore Aspect of Spider if we craft 20% dmg on belt or still run Aspect on Rings or something? Thank you again!

Edit: Looking into crafting on this belt. Not sure if this is bad idea but this is what I was thinking. I have Ilvl 84 Stygia Belt with T1 life annuled by itself. Would Multimod + Craft 2 res to fill suffix and slam hunter orb(Fertile cata) hope for %life. If its hits scour multimod redo multimod craft 20% dmg + 20/20res and beast craft Aspect of Spider.

Last edited by vektson on Oct 10, 2020, 9:43:33 AM
"
jjlocus wrote:
"
SsJ0Gohan wrote:
I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong. Anytime I run up against an elite or boss with chaos resistance I get destroyed. I'm pretty much stuck at lvl 12 maps because all of the chaos resistance monsters. Ideas? Suggestions?

I am not sure how trading in PS version works. I think you should start with having more life on your gear. Aim for at least 75 life on your rare gears. All your regular jewel should have %increased life, preferably 7%. If you don't have them, you could resp the points first and allocate the life nodes first.

Your helm is not helping the build at all, if you cannot afford vertex, I think you could try a high life hubris circlet.

You should also get a witchfire brew, increased DOT and 21 Despair is insane for damage.

Your chest may be very good for other build, but it doesn't fit this build. Because of Escape Artist Ascendency, we need high evasion chest. Since you already have a 6l weapon, I suggest you to buy a 5l kintsugi or Hyrri's for your blight and sell this chest.

After that, I think you could follow the chart for upgrade.

Tyvm, those are helpful suggestions! I'll get to work on them. This league hasn't been good to me RNG wise which is always helpful. Lvl 86 and still haven't seen an exalt yet. I'll start chipping away and eventually get it done. Thanks again.
Do you perhaps know what i did wrong with the build?
Everytime i try a boss, it either takes ages to kill or when its a conqueror i just die without doing that much dmg to him. And i just dont get it why i dont do that much dmg. Leveling the character itself was really nice to play but now in t15 and 16 to complete the atlas its getting a bit hard for myself atm.
I am going to assume I should keep rerolling this since Shocking Conflux is kinda meh? I'm a bit torn. I could certainly do something like Cast While Channeling / Soulrend in with the blight to get more reliable hits for shock, and then also run a Despair ring to potentially increase single target (witchfire brew is only around in spots for those longer boss fights), but seems like a lot of work for not much more pump and bad helm ES.

Guys i'm just wondering, where the chaos res comes from ?
Hey Guys,

kinda far with the build already. What do you think i can update next ? (Beside various gems).

Apreciate your help.

"
Guys i'm just wondering, where the chaos res comes from ?

i got mine from helmet, crafted on gloves and both rings.you could also go for chaos res on your 2-3 rare jewels if its a big issue for you.
has anyone tried replica hh with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info