[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can anyone confirm that this bow is suited to go for the 5Ex craft? The crit multiplier is a suffix.
From how I understand it, there will be two suffixes added so it should be fine, right?

Last edited by baboen on Oct 9, 2020, 12:25:51 PM
What do you guys think the next thing I should upgrade should be? I think I've gotten all the low-hanging fruit, so it looks like any future upgrades will be at least 2 or more ex?

I also have the guide's cluster jewel, but can't link it.
Last edited by HmmmYikes on Oct 9, 2020, 12:54:01 PM
"
Penitence wrote:
What do you guys think the next thing I should upgrade should be? I think I've gotten all the low-hanging fruit, so it looks like any future upgrades will be at least 2 or more ex?
Spoiler

I also have the guide's cluster jewel, but can't link it.

I heavily advise that you get MUCH better boots with 100+ res before you continue upgrading your gear. Otherwise you'll get in big resistance mazes and it won't be enjoyable.

Next thing you should do is most likely awaken an amulet with +1 and chaos multi. Then either work on your general jewelry, or gloves if you can fix resistances enough to get mad damage on them.
Would appreciate some info how to get more tanky , I already have +3 bow with chaos damage over time quiver , recently I went into 80% all ress with the shield. I wanna get tanky af with decent damage. Character can be seen in my profile, heist league. TY
Just wanted to say thanks again for the build. Got me to 37/40 challenges once again!

I'm getting one shot in heist contracts by mob packs during escape. I'm unfortunately not seeing the "unkillable" portion of the build yet lol. outside of that the build has been great as a 3rd build for me this league
Last edited by kirboolin on Oct 9, 2020, 11:44:46 PM
"
wintertale wrote:
Would appreciate some info how to get more tanky , I already have +3 bow with chaos damage over time quiver , recently I went into 80% all ress with the shield. I wanna get tanky af with decent damage. Character can be seen in my profile, heist league. TY
Your build deviates a lot from what's in the guide so I'll treat it as a completely different concept.

Ways to add tankyness to your character:
1. craft min endurance charges on jewellery, it helps, disciple of the unyielding is meh because only procs on kill, if you can't craft them I'd use enduring cry
2. get a shield charge + fortify setup
3. use a wand with trigger socketed spells when you use a skill w/ despair, tempest shield and possibly frost shield or void orb
4. get more chaos resist
5. consider crafting affixes on your gear for ailment immunity, that frees a lot of flask affixes so you can use defensive flasks like taste of hate and rumi's or "jade flask of reflexes"
6. don't skip wind dancer just to spam life nodes
7. get watcher's eye with immune to bleed or poison w/ malevolence (or both!) saves you some headaches, definitely get immune to corrupted blood jewel if you don't have bleed immunity watcher's eye
8. use proper and upgraded pantheons
9. if you're going max resist route use chest and helmet with physical taken as fire / cold etc., anoint crystal skin or soul of steel
10. consider using glorious vanity w/ doryani, you have a lot of life but very little ES
11. with some mana reserve management you could probably fit in another aura like aspect of the spider / aspect of the crab, arctic armor or dread banner (yea it's low cost evasion boost)
12. I wouldn't use Sirus crown on a non-ES build a rare would probably serve you better
13. Have a cwdt + guard skill somewhere or even use steelskin on left click, something is better than nothing

P.S. If the build ends up doing negative dps I'm not sure if any amount of tankyness would be sufficient.
I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong. Anytime I run up against an elite or boss with chaos resistance I get destroyed. I'm pretty much stuck at lvl 12 maps because all of the chaos resistance monsters. Ideas? Suggestions?
"
SsJ0Gohan wrote:
I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong. Anytime I run up against an elite or boss with chaos resistance I get destroyed. I'm pretty much stuck at lvl 12 maps because all of the chaos resistance monsters. Ideas? Suggestions?

I am not sure how trading in PS version works. I think you should start with having more life on your gear. Aim for at least 75 life on your rare gears. All your regular jewel should have %increased life, preferably 7%. If you don't have them, you could resp the points first and allocate the life nodes first.

Your helm is not helping the build at all, if you cannot afford vertex, I think you could try a high life hubris circlet.

You should also get a witchfire brew, increased DOT and 21 Despair is insane for damage.

Your chest may be very good for other build, but it doesn't fit this build. Because of Escape Artist Ascendency, we need high evasion chest. Since you already have a 6l weapon, I suggest you to buy a 5l kintsugi or Hyrri's for your blight and sell this chest.

After that, I think you could follow the chart for upgrade.
Last edited by jjlocus on Oct 10, 2020, 5:07:19 AM
Just want say first time doing ED and LOVE THE BUILD! Did my first big craft with this build and came out very happy! Not onslaught but i'll take it!
Regarding this weapon could I have "Beast imprinted" it before the Redeemer slam? No idea how that beast craft works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info