[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
vektson wrote:
Just made this bad boi for this build! Loving it!

Any guide on how to craft that? Im too new to figure it out myself :/
Is it worth it to pay 20ex extra for unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence mod?
"
Morrod wrote:
"
vektson wrote:

Would love that guide too
Hey there! great build looks a lot of fun!

I got some questions since i never played this kind of build before and i want to give it a try on HC Heist

1- how do you usually use skills to run maps? You first cast Contagion and then cast ED? Only use Blight for Bosses to upgrade ur dps? if so... how do u do boss? 1 hit from ED and then span Blight?

2- Is it safe to solo the labs while following the Leveling section? or should i wait until i am over level to do then? what about Uber lab, when should i be able to go for it?

3- on Leveling you recommend using Spreading Rot for Wither on Blight... when i get the Wither Totens, i dont need that gem socket anymore?

4- Can i run Discipline + Flash and stone + malevolence (total 110%) with enlight lvl 3?

Thank you very much for anyone that can help
cheers!
Last edited by XulaZ on Oct 12, 2020, 8:24:56 PM
"
XulaZ wrote:

I got some questions since i never played this kind of build before and i want to give it a try on HC Heist

1- how do you usually use skills to run maps? You first cast Contagion and then cast ED? Only use Blight for Bosses to upgrade ur dps? if so... how do u do boss? 1 hit from ED and then span Blight?

2- Is it safe to solo the labs while following the Leveling section? or should i wait until i am over level to do then? what about Uber lab, when should i be able to go for it?

3- on Leveling you recommend using Spreading Rot for Wither on Blight... when i get the Wither Totens, i dont need that gem socket anymore?

4- Can i run Discipline + Flash and stone + malevolence (total 110%) with enlight lvl 3?

cheers!

1) You can watch his videos in guide. Or you can watch my videos on page 611
2) Yes, you can go as soon as you unlock it.
3) When you get totems and kill rares very quickly you can swap it for rare jewel
4) Only in +1 levels to gems helmet.
"
HaPKоMaTo3 wrote:
"
XulaZ wrote:

cheers!

1) You can watch his videos in guide. Or you can watch my videos on page 611
2) Yes, you can go as soon as you unlock it.
3) When you get totems and kill rares very quickly you can swap it for rare jewel
4) Only in +1 levels to gems helmet.

THANKS A LOT! watched ur videos beast mode

Uber lab is easy as well? even on budget gear? thanks
"
Morrod wrote:
"
vektson wrote:

Belt

Alt Spam for T1 life. Got the life roll solo again
Regal + Annule (hoping for rare belt w/ just life)
Multimod + craft 2 resists to fill suffixs
Fertile Cata to 20 for Hunter Slam (Hit T1 %life)
Remove Multimod and Redo Multimod
Benchcraft 17-20% DMG / 20/20 Resistance
Beastcraft Aspecet of the Spider

From what I've heard on reddit this was a pretty iffy craft but it was exactly what I needed for this build. RNG was on my side.
Last edited by vektson on Oct 12, 2020, 11:04:06 PM
"
Yeah it's 100% busted. I'm not sure if it is going ot be nerfed next league. I hope not. I have enough buttons to fit Berserk so i just use when i need it :D
Phase run on left click is good but you can drop it if you don't like it.
My main issue is boss damage, everything else is perfectly fine! And i think Berserk is very nice solution for bosses. You get ~11 seconds of burst tnakyness and damage. Since my only hit is ED impact I lose just 5 rage from ED and that's it. Everything else is degen of the berserk.
https://youtu.be/P7qn1ZYTG5o
As you can see my gear is far from optimal and I don't even have Watcher's Eye with DoT multi for Malevolance. Almost all of my gems are standart quality. Awakened gems are only level 2. And I can farm delirium tropical islads. Sometimes i don't have enough time to kill the boss tho :D
https://youtu.be/9r6lbBE3mWI
I'm sure minmaxed version won't have suchissues.
P.S. I won't recommend assigning Berserk to LMB cuz you won't be able to get full duration on bosses. Imho Phase run is perfectly fine for LMB.
P.P.S. My loot filter might be a bit annoying =)

On top of that you can do tribute lab to gain the rage belt enchant:

Recover 2% of life when you kill an Enemy while you have Rage

Definitely going to give this a peep.
They transmit, we receive.
"
gallaghd wrote:
Anyone have a link to where the best spots for these jewels are located on the map or i miss this somehow? thank....like where is best spot for green nightmare? etc....

See:
Gear > jewels > placement
There's an image for each jewel that matters.

"
StreetHalo wrote:
"
Yeah it's 100% busted. I'm not sure if it is going ot be nerfed next league. I hope not. I have enough buttons to fit Berserk so i just use when i need it :D
Phase run on left click is good but you can drop it if you don't like it.
My main issue is boss damage, everything else is perfectly fine! And i think Berserk is very nice solution for bosses. You get ~11 seconds of burst tnakyness and damage. Since my only hit is ED impact I lose just 5 rage from ED and that's it. Everything else is degen of the berserk.
https://youtu.be/P7qn1ZYTG5o
As you can see my gear is far from optimal and I don't even have Watcher's Eye with DoT multi for Malevolance. Almost all of my gems are standart quality. Awakened gems are only level 2. And I can farm delirium tropical islads. Sometimes i don't have enough time to kill the boss tho :D
https://youtu.be/9r6lbBE3mWI
I'm sure minmaxed version won't have suchissues.
P.S. I won't recommend assigning Berserk to LMB cuz you won't be able to get full duration on bosses. Imho Phase run is perfectly fine for LMB.
P.P.S. My loot filter might be a bit annoying =)

On top of that you can do tribute lab to gain the rage belt enchant:

Recover 2% of life when you kill an Enemy while you have Rage

Definitely going to give this a peep.

Not sure more life on kill matters on a trickster, you get a full heal as soon as you spread contagion anyways. Also, the wither -chaos res lab enchant is kinda broken for ST, not gonna lie.

Anyways. This indeed looks very very strong, and will be included in the guide. Thank you very much!
The uptime is better than I thought, I guess I underestimated how much chainbreaker regens while berzerk is active. There's just too much synergy with the build to pass on it, it's almost like it was designed for this setup...
Quick recovery also now becomes very much worth taking, I kinda felt bad for spending the 3 points on it before. The build currently has 60% inc mana regen rate (that does nothing) just from the tree, so that's 5 rage/sec with chainbreaker. Unsure if mana regeneration rate is worth getting on gear, since it's a suffix, and I'd rather get resistances to free up huge damage prefixes.

I don't play heist anymore, could you guys link in this thread the following items, please?
- Lethal pride of Akoya
- Divergent berzerk
- Enhance (level 3 or 4)

Note that if someone has a divergent berzerk in standard, I'd REALLY like to borrow it to link all items with the gems inside.
Maybe I should have linked all items without gems in the gear section, I don't own all of them anymore, that'll be difficult to change... :/
How do I get 4B on the Hyrri's, I've probably wasted about 200c on Chromes already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info