[3.13] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE] Updating in progress, petrified blood incoming!

Thoughts on anomalous withering step instead of phase run? Applies withered so we could maybe replace the totem setup for... Something?

Last edited by bagusaa on Oct 15, 2020, 12:37:59 PM
Im sorry. What are the steps exactly to switch from phase run to berserk? Cant even find a passive node that should support that skill with rage :D
"
Morrod wrote:
Im sorry. What are the steps exactly to switch from phase run to berserk? Cant even find a passive node that should support that skill with rage :D

I just switched earlier and damnnn, this is too OP. I tried Vaal RF for damage boost before but I hated the loss of energy shield. This fixes the problem.

Three things you'd need to make this switch:

Allocate a passive point for Perfect Agony.
Get an Akoya Lethal Pride. (This would turn Perfect Agony into Chainbreaker for rage generation.)
Get an Enhance level 4 support linked to your 20% Divergent Berserk.

Enjoy your 44% more spell damage! <3
why do i still get 1 tap by atziri :/ Everything in there feels like they melt me MonkaS
Hey yall!

I have the vertex helm but I still cant activate all three auras at the same time (malevolence, discipline, aspect of spider). Am I doing something wrong?
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

I have the vertex helm but I still cant activate all three auras at the same time (malevolence, discipline, aspect of spider). Am I doing something wrong?

You need a level 3 enlighten

By the way guys... I rolled this...

How does one proceed with crafting? Not that I can afford to right now anyway lol.
Last edited by Saekhmet on Oct 15, 2020, 4:38:30 PM
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

How does one proceed with crafting? Not that I can afford to right now anyway lol.

I have one socketed! still doesn't work :/
"
xProfanitic wrote:
"
Morrod wrote:

I just switched earlier and damnnn, this is too OP. I tried Vaal RF for damage boost before but I hated the loss of energy shield. This fixes the problem.

Three things you'd need to make this switch:

Allocate a passive point for Perfect Agony.
Get an Akoya Lethal Pride. (This would turn Perfect Agony into Chainbreaker for rage generation.)
Get an Enhance level 4 support linked to your 20% Divergent Berserk.

Enjoy your 44% more spell damage! <3

Thanks! Just set it up, its pretty cool :D I guess there's no need to level up bers gem?
"
reaper9271 wrote:
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

I have one socketed! still doesn't work :/

Just checked, you have a level 2 socketed (+1 from the Vertex), you need level 3 base (which turns into +4 from Vertex)
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

id just aug + regal and pray for res and then craft life if u dont hit it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info