[3.13] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE] Updating delayed for the league, sorry.

Hi there, just a small comment on the new berserk setup, i was using phase run on left click before and just switched to berserk, on left click again, and the skill doesn't cast automatically unless you press the attack in place button, which is quite annoying as it works with phase run and i was used to this behavior.

otherwise this is a great build, super detailed and easy to follow, thanks a lot
Can you please update POB with the divergent berserk?
So im sitting here and i just got to adding lethal pride Jewel but it doesn't seem to give the same results as yours does in the build:

https://prnt.sc/v0ufwr
https://prnt.sc/v0ufzc

Any idea why this is?
Can someone explain to me how we build up rage to fuel divergent berserk?
Last edited by Satricion on Oct 16, 2020, 6:14:08 PM
"
Mosphore wrote:
Hi there, just a small comment on the new berserk setup, i was using phase run on left click before and just switched to berserk, on left click again, and the skill doesn't cast automatically unless you press the attack in place button, which is quite annoying as it works with phase run and i was used to this behavior.

otherwise this is a great build, super detailed and easy to follow, thanks a lot


you need to activate "always attack without moving" in the skillbar.



"
Nopantssaebe wrote:
So im sitting here and i just got to adding lethal pride Jewel but it doesn't seem to give the same results as yours does in the build:

https://prnt.sc/v0ufwr
https://prnt.sc/v0ufzc

Any idea why this is?


you got the wrong lethal pride. You need one with "... under akoya".



"
Satricion wrote:
Can someone explain to me how we build up rage to fuel divergent berserk?


see above. lethal pride jewel gives access to chainbreaker keystone.
Just dropped 280c for the berserk setup and i have to say:

INSANE!

This is a huuuge buff to single Target damage for the cost and exactly what I was looking for. Even with the Enhance 3 setup (around 120c) it's absolutely worth it.

I'm considering dropping flesh and Stone for clarity to get more uptime on berserk since it also gives DR!
"
raxitron wrote:
Just dropped 280c for the berserk setup and i have to say:

INSANE!

This is a huuuge buff to single Target damage for the cost and exactly what I was looking for. Even with the Enhance 3 setup (around 120c) it's absolutely worth it.

I'm considering dropping flesh and Stone for clarity to get more uptime on berserk since it also gives DR!


clarity gives mana regen, not mana regeneration rate. That won't help.
"
raxitron wrote:
Just dropped 280c for the berserk setup and i have to say:

INSANE!

This is a huuuge buff to single Target damage for the cost and exactly what I was looking for. Even with the Enhance 3 setup (around 120c) it's absolutely worth it.

I'm considering dropping flesh and Stone for clarity to get more uptime on berserk since it also gives DR!


Skip clarity, but "Quick Recovery" next to MoM gives regen with life.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Question:I was browsing through quivers and saw replica maloneys mechanism. Which procs bow skills on spell and has up to 3 sockets. I was thinking about using something like roa that hex with despair. Would that be better than the mid range or bis variant?
Last edited by Falletio on Oct 17, 2020, 12:01:22 PM
"
Falletio wrote:
Question:I was browsing through quivers and saw replica maloneys mechanism. Which procs bow skills on spell and has up to 3 sockets. I was thinking about using something like roa that hex with despair. Would that be better than the mid range or bis variant?


The best thing you can do is frenzy + hextouch + despair.
This is clunky because of our shit accuracy, but kinda works.

Honnestly, I don't really like this. A good rare quiver is cheaper and gives the same damage boost as perma frenzy anyways.
If you just want to cram mechanics in the build, go for it ^^'

I'm still waiting for a way to trigger contagion when casting ED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info