[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Trying to craft a godlike spell surge ring while waiting for them to fix twins contract and i'm done with the league.
So far I haven't found any other upgrade possible (+50% damage hyrris its just impossible to get with that colours).
Last edited by StephanLogan on Oct 18, 2020, 9:45:32 AM
"
KingTen87 wrote:
Could anyone advise on the 'What to upgrade next' chart, seen as the prices for this league seem to be quite different? I currently have a 6L cane for ED, The Vertex, and a 5L Restless Ward for chest (pretty casual, don't have loads of currency and that seems to do a job into yellow maps):

* Transcendent Mind seems to be sitting nearer 3/3.5ex
* Hyrri's Ire 5L is cheap, 6L is about 4/4.5ex - how much does the 6L matter on the blight setup?
* 6L +gems bow is around 5ex

I'm wondering if the prices as they are mean the best plan would be to go straight to the +gems bow and then follow the rest of the chart as-is?

Thanks!

Prices vary each league and my guess is those flowcharts are a few leagues old so the pricing is off. There was no way to predict what current league pricing would be.

- Get a lvl 21 ED

- Trade your lvl 20 gems to a vendor with a GCP for each gem. This will give you level 1 gems with 20% quality.

- Personally I think just get a 5L but 6S hyrri's I'm been keeping my phase run in the 6th and it's been working just fine. Hyrri's has a huge impact on survivability, way more than you might think.

- After that I would say your next upgrade is your boots. Getting boots with a ton of resists will enable you to drop your gloves, rings, etc for better ones because you won't be so tightly bound to using them for res cap.
Awesome, thanks @bagusaa. I'll give those a look now!
"
StephanLogan wrote:

Trying to craft a godlike spell surge ring while waiting for them to fix twins contract and i'm done with the league.
So far I haven't found any other upgrade possible (+50% damage hyrris its just impossible to get with that colours).

Nice gloves and ammy, I'm jelly.

Berserk setup is probably a huge increase for you.

when I switched my DPS went from 415K to 557K and that was with level 1 berserk and before a lot of other endgame upgrades started happening.
I don't think i needed any more dmg, since I'm almost one shotting bosses as ED alone is at 2 million dps, plus blight and so on.

But i'm gonna try it right now with a Lethal Pride:

And result is:

;)
Last edited by StephanLogan on Oct 18, 2020, 12:02:55 PM
"
StephanLogan wrote:

Colored this in standard a few hours ago, it took me 2k vaal orbs...
I really wish corrupted recoloring was a bit easier tbh.
PoBs should be updated for the berserk setup. I only put it in the endgame and minmaxed pobs, as I don't think the prices will stay affordable at all for the budget version.

Press ctrl + F5 to force refresh and clear the page cache in case you don't see it.
Sorry for the wait.
Love how Divergent Berserk went up 1ex in just a few days xd
Hey folks, I'm struggling with the 'always attack without moving' for left click and Divergent Berserk. Where/how do I change the settings? Thanks in advance.
"
SkimmyBoy wrote:
Hey folks, I'm struggling with the 'always attack without moving' for left click and Divergent Berserk. Where/how do I change the settings? Thanks in advance.

Click on on icon for Berserk on left click, its all the way to the top above the skills u can pick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info