[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Awesome guide, thanks! I'm just catching up on this thread and the whole Divergent Berserker rage, but wondered whether going for this would be the best upgrade as it means I would have to juggle some gems around....

1. I'm using Flesh and Stone. When should I swap this out and put Flame Dash in my helmet? Do I need to get an Aspect of the Spider on my belt first?
2. I use a 5L + Phase Run in my chest. Is the 6L a massive dmg boost for the Blight chain?

What would be the upgrade recommendations?
"
Rontu wrote:
dropping blooddrinker (4 passives) for quick recovery is definitely the way to go.

20% life & 10dex
vs
18% life, 40% mana regen (about 1.2 rage per second) and 0.8% life regen

Thanks, this makes sense!!
"
dropping blooddrinker (4 passives) for quick recovery is definitely the way to go.

20% life & 10dex
vs
18% life, 40% mana regen (about 1.2 rage per second) and 0.8% life regen

Thanks, this makes sense!!

Yup!
A CWDT for Sirius is better with Steelskin or Immortal call?
"
All3x wrote:
A CWDT for Sirius is better with Steelskin or Immortal call?

That depends on the amount of life and strength (steelskin gem levels) you have.
If you can get steelskin to level 15-16, it'll work great, but even at lower levels it often outshines IC.
If you have a lot of life and not much strength, IC becomes better. But IC only reduces damage by 15%, so to beat out a 1k health shield from steelskin, you'd need to be left with >5000 life from the initial hit.

Note that IC becomes much better than steeskin in dense t16 delirium maps, but nothing oneshots you there, it's just about not getting overwhelemd. For content like this I'd recommend just getting more damage instead of bothering with CwDT (= regen and things die faster).
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Oct 19, 2020, 8:30:09 AM
"
LortGob wrote:
Awesome guide, thanks! I'm just catching up on this thread and the whole Divergent Berserker rage, but wondered whether going for this would be the best upgrade as it means I would have to juggle some gems around....

1. I'm using Flesh and Stone. When should I swap this out and put Flame Dash in my helmet? Do I need to get an Aspect of the Spider on my belt first?
2. I use a 5L + Phase Run in my chest. Is the 6L a massive dmg boost for the Blight chain?

Just swap flame dash for faster casting.
The CWDT gems disappeared from guide o.o
"
Deamatrix wrote:
The CWDT gems disappeared from guide o.o

Yes. They were a pre metamorph (the conqueror patch that quadruppled endgame bosses health) alternative, and a 6l CwDT is imo not a great idea anymore.

Between wither staking, infused chanelling (that reduced chaos taken helps too), the extra boss damage, the synergy with -6 belt enchant and the need of an aoe to clear allies cannot die mobs, I think it has become too much of a core part of the build.

Do we even really need a cwdt? Anything that isn't a true oneshot can't really kill us, and things that overlap have to be so ridiculous that I doubt a cwdt would save us.
Maybe useful t19 100% delirious maps, but I find higher damage to be the good solution for these, as we have >50k regen per second in there... The only deaths I have are from massive single hits (beyond bosses, mostly), a Cwdt wouldn't really help against that.

So... I don't know. Unbuffed, I'm at 1M ed tooltip (5k regen/sec/target), and about 1.5M buffed, or 7500 regen/sec/target. With ~85% effective avoidance chance from most things. There just isn't anything that's not a oneshot that will kill us.
"
Deamatrix wrote:
"
LortGob wrote:

Just swap flame dash for faster casting.

That's actually a really great and easy way to do it - thanks!

Is it worth dropping flesh and stone and getting aspect of the spider on a ring slot? Im quite happy with my belt and boots, I don't have the budget to mess with everything.

Got divertgent beserk but not part of my setup just yet - i'm close to affording an empower 4 and will juggle everything around then.

Hello!

Should i stay with this Beauty or should i use the Bow with chaos multiplier insted of the gem levels?

I‘m not sure but i scored this fairly cheap and think that the level of ED is more important than the multiplier. I don‘t want to buy another bow only to test it.

Thank you guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info