[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey ! I started the league with this build, quite happy with it thanks for sharing.

I was checking some build on poe ninja and I can't figure out how ppl get malevolence+discipline+flesh and stone as auras.
I tried to put all 3 on the vertex with an enlighten level 2 as other ppl seems to do but it doesn't work for me.

What am I doing wrong ?
Is it possible to slam with new exaulted orbs elder bases ? we can get spell dmg on gloves as prefix slamming warlord currency right ? dmg over time suffix (elder base) spell dmg prefix ( warlord slam)
How do you feel about Restless Ward? Decent evasion, some extra ES to help out, some life, and very cheap.
Hey, this build is great, I just have a question about the CWDT setup. You put enfeeble in there, but we only have 1 curse which is despair right? Would cold snap be a good alternative? Sorry if I'm missing something.
I'm having a lot of fun with the build while pushing those watchstones.

What should I do 1st? Craft a bow or gor for a Hyrri's and look for better gear? I'm with 4.2k Hp and 2k Es aprox.

I quite didn't understand the new best overall bow for ed atm. Could you explain to me?
Last edited by Viitin on Dec 18, 2019, 1:08:13 AM
Wah, so many questions! XD

"
VardekCrom63 wrote:
Hey, great build here !

Do you think i can use this build to play an caustic arrow or any chaos build without doing a lot of tree/gear switch or nope ?

Ty :3

I don't know. I'm very tempted to say yes, but there's probably some passive tree changes. Also the bow craft won't be the same as you'll want +2 bow gems too. It's probably very very similar, but if you can't find a proper guide I'd recommend PoBing around to make sure everything works out for you numbers wise.

Edit: I don't know about chaos dot attacks. CA should be fine, TR definitely isn't (not enough attack speed). You can play all chaos dot spells with this setup by just changing the skill gems.

"
empy90 wrote:
Hey, this build is great, I just have a question about the CWDT setup. You put enfeeble in there, but we only have 1 curse which is despair right? Would cold snap be a good alternative? Sorry if I'm missing something.

Yes, we indeed only have one curse. Enfeeble gets overriten if we have despair up.

"
mrgreenly wrote:
How do you feel about Restless Ward? Decent evasion, some extra ES to help out, some life, and very cheap.

Meh? I guess it's fine. I'd probably go for kintsugi instead if you can't afford hyrri's, but why not.

"
Hey ! I started the league with this build, quite happy with it thanks for sharing.

I was checking some build on poe ninja and I can't figure out how ppl get malevolence+discipline+flesh and stone as auras.
I tried to put all 3 on the vertex with an enlighten level 2 as other ppl seems to do but it doesn't work for me.

What am I doing wrong ?

You need a level 3 enlighten in the vertex, or a level 4 enlighten without the vertex.

"
RøckStar wrote:
Hey guys !

My second ED starter, TBH it's a great version of the build because with metamorph we rly need to be tanky.

The bad point is coming from the DPS, lot of boss with chaos res so it's important to gear DPS asap (i'm not i have the staff)

So, with the nerf of multicraft, what will you recommand for the weapon and what kind of enchant (3.9) ?

Thx mate

Exactly the same.

[parangon] +1 to socketed gems
[craft] can have 3 crafted modifiers
[craft] +2 to support skill gems
[craft] 40% increased chaos damage over time multiplier

We loose the arcane surge on kill and an insignificant amount of damage or resistance. Nothing to worry about, suffixes were bad anyways.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Dec 18, 2019, 4:08:28 AM
"
Viitin wrote:
I'm having a lot of fun with the build while pushing those watchstones.

What should I do 1st? Craft a bow or gor for a Hyrri's and look for better gear? I'm with 4.2k Hp and 2k Es aprox.

I quite didn't understand the new best overall bow for ed atm. Could you explain to me?

I'd craft the bow next.
Theorically, the best (ralisticly achievable) bow is a redeemer bow with:

Maraketh Bow (Redeemer)
[implicit] 10% increased movement speed
[ -p parangon's]+1 to level of socketed gems
[ -s of the underground] +1 to level of socketed intelligence gems
[ -s of the redemption] (8-25)% chance to gain onslaught on kill
[ -s of crafting] can have up to 3 crafted modifiers
[ -p crafted] +2 to level of socketed support gems
[ -p crafted] 40% increased chaos damage over time multiplier

To craft this, you'd want a 6l bow and alt spam it for parangon.
Then regal + annul to get the rare base with just the parangon mod. Then you want to add the suffix "cannot roll attack modifiers" and slam the bow with a redeemer exalted orb. You have a weighting of 1500 to hit onslaught on kill suffix, against a 1000 weighting to roll movementspeed suffix. You also have a 1700 weighting to hit a useless prefix you'll need to try anulling (or start over).
If you alt spammed the bow, slam two suffixes to get both movementspeed and onslaught, if you managet to isolate parangon't with the +1 int gems, just slam one suffix.
Then, remove crafted modifiers and craft multimod, +2 supports and 40% chaos multiplier as before.

I'd recommend just doing a +1 gems, +2 supports, 40% multi for now... ^^

Note: this assumes you can slam a redeemer item with a redeemer exalted orb, which may not be possible. Reminder:

Edit 2: Instead of just crafting "cannot roll attack modifiers", you could multimod it alongside phys as extra cold. This would reduce the wighting of slamming a suffix by 1200, making it 500 from 1700.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Dec 18, 2019, 4:30:35 AM
Hey mate,
this is the first time i play with ed/contagion Trickster. Having a great time so far and do the T8 maps atm. I just got enough currency to buy a 211% Evasion Hyrris Ire yesterday. I already got 6 sockets and 5 linked them (which is enough for me at this time, cause i just got ~10 fusings left).

But i am really struggling to get the socket coulours i need (4 Blue 2 Green). Spend about 150 chromatic orbs and did 3 times the "at least two blue" on it.

Any suggestions how i get this done?

Kind regards and Thanks for the solid build!
"
Overshoot wrote:
Hey mate,
this is the first time i play with ed/contagion Trickster. Having a great time so far and do the T8 maps atm. I just got enough currency to buy a 211% Evasion Hyrris Ire yesterday. I already got 6 sockets and 5 linked them (which is enough for me at this time, cause i just got ~10 fusings left).

But i am really struggling to get the socket coulours i need (4 Blue 2 Green). Spend about 150 chromatic orbs and did 3 times the "at least two blue" on it.

Any suggestions how i get this done?

Kind regards and Thanks for the solid build!

My 5off hyrri's ires were both made using vorici technique, as getting 5 off is just too hard. 4Off is alright, but I would probably also have used it.

Anyways, now that it's 6 socketed you can't use vorici technique anymore. Use this tool to figure out what's the best way to color your item and how many chromes it'll take on average

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

In your case:

Thank you for such an amazing build and build guide! I used this build as my league starter and boy, I’m glad I did!! I’ve done all of the content except the Awakener. I have as question about upgrades. My profile is public, what do you think should be my order and precedence of future upgrades from here on out? That way I’m spending my currency efficiently and scaling my damage in the best possible way.
Last edited by ButterZeit on Dec 18, 2019, 9:05:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info