[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Bendortiker wrote:
I leaguestarted ED/trickster 3 times, this league it does not feel great tbh with high mob health, chaos resi increases and immortality banners everywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? My equipment isnt that great atm. but still...

Well, I'm still not in maps... Doing the "all ears" achievement sure takes forever... XD
Can't really give adive yet sadly :/
hello i reached 60 and got a cane of unravelling to boost dps but need 113 str to equip it but i am only at 54 is it really worth to try and get 50 + str just to equip it ?
i am on tight budget right now
thx to anyone that answers
Carcass jack is a good alternative for hyrri's ire? And at lvl 60/70 its worth it invest in a vertex and a 5L cane?
"
Grimmreapeer wrote:
So i got the Vertex + Carcass and now i have 51% evade, how do i cap to 74%? any tips?

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Assuming you mean dodge, not evade:
- 10% on hyrri's ire
- 5% from freedom of movement annoint
- 7% from accro nodes you're currently allocating
- 6% on matatl's boots

That said, I think you are misstaking evasion for dodge. Evasion is a mechanics that allows you to evade (take 0 damage and not get hit) attacks. It is semirandom and based on your evasion (should be ~15-20k), the monster's accuracy, and wether the enemy is blinded or not (halves hit chance in the evasion computation).
Dodge is a completely separate mechanic. It allows you to dodge attacks (no damage taken and you don't get hit, same as evasion) and has a spell dodge counterpart that does the same for spells. The computation is this time fully random, and doesn't take into consideration the attacking monster's stats. This is why dodge is much superior to evasion.
It comes from a few different sources: Accrobatics, Hyrri's ire, quartz flask... and is generally more difficult to obtain than evasion, but is more effective against endgame bosses that have more accuracy.

Gl hf!

oh i see, yeah i confused with evasion, on dodge i have 33%, so i have to do some improvements and get more dodge while doing maps/bosses, btw amazing build :)
A reaper arise.
Last edited by Grimmreapeer on Dec 17, 2019, 9:56:03 AM
"
defsacha wrote:
hello i reached 60 and got a cane of unravelling to boost dps but need 113 str to equip it but i am only at 54 is it really worth to try and get 50 + str just to equip it ?

Yeah you can reach 113 str really easily. Just get a belt with +str instead of life with decent resists. Should cost around 1 chaos max.
Last edited by Fayth91 on Dec 17, 2019, 10:10:29 AM
"
defsacha wrote:

Yes, cane is amazing as long as you don't have a +4 bow (you can't get that on a budget). A very easy way to aquire strength that's not lethal pride is allocating beef (+30), or isung either:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inertia
or
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Efficient_Training

Heavy belt is also a good idea as Fayth91 said.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Dec 17, 2019, 10:25:02 AM
Hey! loving the build so far, what's your take on cospri's will as a chestpiece alternative while using bane instead of blight?
"
Rodna wrote:
Hey! loving the build so far, what's your take on cospri's will as a chestpiece alternative while using bane instead of blight?

I wouldn't do that personally. It's not a bad choice but imo, there's better. If you're on a really tight budget, just use kintsugi
Hey, great build here !

Do you think i can use this build to play an caustic arrow or any chaos build without doing a lot of tree/gear switch or nope ?

Ty :3
Hey guys !

My second ED starter, TBH it's a great version of the build because with metamorph we rly need to be tanky.

The bad point is coming from the DPS, lot of boss with chaos res so it's important to gear DPS asap (i'm not i have the staff)

So, with the nerf of multicraft, what will you recommand for the weapon and what kind of enchant (3.9) ?

Thx mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info