[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey there, nice build. Was wondering what you think about a bow with "socketed gems deal 20% more spell damage" vs the 50% chaos dot multi crafted?

Thanks
Thanks for the great guide! I'm enjoying this build so far.

I have a question about the endurance charges. I just invested in two new rings and an amulet, all of which have the +1 to minimum endurance charges. But I'm not seeing any change to my resists (which were already capped). You said in the first post that it's important but I'm not seeing how. Can you please explain?
Arcanor
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hey there, nice build. Was wondering what you think about a bow with "socketed gems deal 20% more spell damage" vs the 50% chaos dot multi crafted?

Thanks

The 20% more spell damage is better if you have more than 100% chaos multiplier without the bow. This is really difficult to achieve, so 40% chaos multi crafted is probably better for a long time till you get very good gear. It's probbaly going to be better in the end tho, so I'd keep it.
It also gives you the opportunity to craft the cast speed + arcane surge suffix, which makes mapping smoother.

TLDR: keep this bow.

"
WizzyZappo wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! I'm enjoying this build so far.

I have a question about the endurance charges. I just invested in two new rings and an amulet, all of which have the +1 to minimum endurance charges. But I'm not seeing any change to my resists (which were already capped). You said in the first post that it's important but I'm not seeing how. Can you please explain?

Endurance charges don't give maxres, they give 4% physical damage reduction per charge. They also give 4% allres per charge, but that's just regular resistances.
"
ButterZeit wrote:
Thank you for such an amazing build and build guide! I used this build as my league starter and boy, I’m glad I did!! I’ve done all of the content except the Awakener. I have as question about upgrades. My profile is public, what do you think should be my order and precedence of future upgrades from here on out? That way I’m spending my currency efficiently and scaling my damage in the best possible way.

That's some really nice gear for day 4! :o

You can upgrade the following:
- Annoint your amulet. Freedom of movement or soul of steel.
- Upgrade your amulet. There's a new influence that has the same chaos mod as elder amulets, but can also roll +1 to all chaos gems. Busted, obviously.
- Get a better roll on hyrri's ire.
- Get a -9 chaos res helmet. And maybe an enchant. That's 18% more damage if you get both btw.
- More jewel sockets and jewels
- Wind dancer
- Malevolance watcher's eye
- Get 2 more endurance charges on jewelry
- Enchant boots for movementspeed. Maybe try to get two toned to ease resists on rest of your gear (meaning more endurance charges)
- chaos multi fingerless gloves. Maybe try to get the spite enchant.

Gl hf! ^^
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ButterZeit wrote:
Thank you for such an amazing build and build guide! I used this build as my league starter and boy, I’m glad I did!! I’ve done all of the content except the Awakener. I have as question about upgrades. My profile is public, what do you think should be my order and precedence of future upgrades from here on out? That way I’m spending my currency efficiently and scaling my damage in the best possible way.

That's some really nice gear for day 4! :o

You can upgrade the following:
- Annoint your amulet. Freedom of movement or soul of steel.
- Upgrade your amulet. There's a new influence that has the same chaos mod as elder amulets, but can also roll +1 to all chaos gems. Busted, obviously.
- Get a better roll on hyrri's ire.
- Get a -9 chaos res helmet. And maybe an enchant. That's 18% more damage if you get both btw.
- More jewel sockets and jewels
- Wind dancer
- Malevolance watcher's eye
- Get 2 more endurance charges on jewelry
- Enchant boots for movementspeed. Maybe try to get two toned to ease resists on rest of your gear (meaning more endurance charges)
- chaos multi fingerless gloves. Maybe try to get the spite enchant.

Gl hf! ^^

Thank you, I got pretty lucky by finding 2 6-linked body armours from the Metamorphs. Question? Which influence provides the amulet mod +1 to all chaos gems? Is there a website that has a list of all those mods? If so, can you share?
"
ButterZeit wrote:

Thank you, I got pretty lucky by finding 2 6-linked body armours from the Metamorphs. Question? Which influence provides the amulet mod +1 to all chaos gems? Is there a website that has a list of all those mods? If so, can you share?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

Last edited by Darkxellmc on Dec 18, 2019, 11:55:47 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ButterZeit wrote:

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

Good lord, an amulet with chaos damage over time multiplier and +1 to all chaos gems would be an insane upgrade! Thanks a lot for the advice.
Hello and thanks for the build!

I got 1 question and 1 suggestion. Do you think the build will be sirus viable?

And also, you should make a "upgrade order" section off the guide, a just farmed a lot of currency and wanna invest but i dont really know where to start after a 6l and empower 4. things like a green nightmare dont feel worth it rn. im following the PoB links btw.

Thanks for the answers, im learning a lot about the build!
figured out my stupid question on my own.

btw crafted this base while trying to craft dot bow lol
edit #2

just crafted this. lol what going on ???
what should I craft on it ? +1 endurance and life ?
Last edited by Golekas on Dec 18, 2019, 1:54:31 PM
"
CoachHinesInc wrote:
Hello and thanks for the build!

I got 1 question and 1 suggestion. Do you think the build will be sirus viable?

And also, you should make a "upgrade order" section off the guide, a just farmed a lot of currency and wanna invest but i dont really know where to start after a 6l and empower 4. things like a green nightmare dont feel worth it rn. im following the PoB links btw.

Thanks for the answers, im learning a lot about the build!

I'll kill sirus with it. Call that viable or not, there's better for it for sure tbh ^^' He kinda gets trivialized if you oneshot him, pyroclast mines seems to be your best bet... :/
Ed's alright tho, as the dot stays so we don't get owned by the lack of windows to dps him. Should be fine really.

Aren't the PoBs enough to get the upgrade order? :/
I'm a bit biased as I'm following my own guide, so of course I find it easy, but I thought it was alright ><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info