[3.13] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE] Updating in progress, petrified blood incoming!

Would there be any way to 'shatter' with this build? monsters that come back to life are kinda annoying
"
viionc2 wrote:
Would there be any way to 'shatter' with this build? monsters that come back to life are kinda annoying


sadly no. With enough damage contagion tends to spread back to killed enemies that have a 2nd form and kill them again, but it doesn't always do the job.
Also, on death effects that deal secondary damage are a pain, especially delve spiders. (porcupines are fine, the projectile is an attack so it's really rare even one hits us)
How do u boss? Just spamming ED?

Anyways to improve life? Somehow I only have 2.5k even with items that has life aaltho they are pretty trash
Last edited by PandaZeus on Dec 19, 2019, 2:43:12 AM
"
PandaZeus wrote:
How do u boss? Just spamming ED?

Anyways to improve life? Somehow I only have 2.5k even with items that has life aaltho they are pretty trash


Well yeah, apply ed once, spawn a fews wither totems as they die (wither doubles damage taken, it's huge). Right now I have abysmally trash gear, so I use a 4L blight/vaal blight to help with singletarget.
For life, I'd recommend picking up the life nodes on the tree as you levelup (herbalism, revenge of the hunted, melding and quick recovery). 2.5k hp at level 60 is above average, especially for a hybrid build. You'll easily reach 4k with the provided tree and garbage gear, don't worry too much. Just try to reach level 85-90 :p
Hey, thx for the guide.

Really help not die in new endgame, but i have few questions about build.

1) Do you use any new awakened gems?
2) What about catalysts?
3) How your damage against top end bosses now? Currently using ED + vaal blight in t10-11 and thinking about switching to soulrend due to range but not sure.
4) Which items have most priority outside of uniques ? amulet with + chaos gems I suppose?
5) Do contagion quality (10% AoE) make any difference?
Is there any map mods we should avoid?
"
Wolfin43 wrote:
Hey, thx for the guide.

Really help not die in new endgame, but i have few questions about build.

1) Do you use any new awakened gems?
2) What about catalysts?
3) How your damage against top end bosses now? Currently using ED + vaal blight in t10-11 and thinking about switching to soulrend due to range but not sure.
4) Which items have most priority outside of uniques ? amulet with + chaos gems I suppose?
5) Do contagion quality (10% AoE) make any difference?


1) Yes, apply everywhere applicable. Nothing mandatory, it's just more damage/aoe.
2) Probably use life on rings if you can get temple rings. Most likely damage on amulet and anything on belt. Use common sense.
3) did a shaper run yesterday. Perfectly fine. soulrend damage is kinda shit imo ^^' With 2 6l and an ED ow it's "easy" to reach 2Mil total dps, which is a very confortable number for all content but sirus. You' ll want a bit more for this doode.
4) The new amulets are insane. I'm tempted to say boots, because if you get a nice pair of matatl's boots with t1 life and 100%+ resistances, the rest of the gear kinda falls in place since you fixed resistances first. Otherwise yeah, probably amulet.
5) Yes. Contagion has a base radius of 20, so you get an extra every 5% increased aoe.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Is there any map mods we should avoid?

I just run all without looking. In endgame maps, noregen can be deadly, but trickster's patient reaper is incredible at dealing with it, and we have no mana issues because we are EB.
Also be mindful with the unlucky dodge mod on already difficult maps. We don't care about reflect, resists or anything, so we can do all.
Loving the build so far! Got super lucky with a bow last night. Hit +1 to gems in ~40 Alts and then annulled the others on the first try. Let's gooo!
What would be the optimal 6link for soulrend?
"
empy90 wrote:
What would be the optimal 6link for soulrend?


There are a lot of great guides out there for soulrend. I’d recommend checking there first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info