[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thanks for the build. This is my first time playing as a Shadow, so I was wondering in which order you suggest the Ascendy Points?
So does anybody hava an idea how one would proceed to craft a new endgame bow?

or does one just use a +3 bow with chaos mod?

btw @Darkxellmc

Thx alot for that guide. i really enjoy it!
"
AIXtreme2 wrote:
So does anybody hava an idea how one would proceed to craft a new endgame bow?

or does one just use a +3 bow with chaos mod?

btw @Darkxellmc

Thx alot for that guide. i really enjoy it!

Pretty much the same. If you have the currency, I'd recommend slamming two redeemer suffixes with no attack mods crafted, as you'll get onslaught and movementspeed.
Otherwise yes, just don't craft resistances and arcane surge, and it's the same process.

"
knacht wrote:
Thanks for the build. This is my first time playing as a Shadow, so I was wondering in which order you suggest the Ascendy Points?

Ghost dance - Escape artist - Patient reaper - Prolonged pain
Hey to all,

Just to ty the OP for the build guide, very solid,
I wanted to try this build long time but I made the mistake this season to start with bows...
I immediately changed,
Very solid and does all content easily, not one shot but this season from what i´m seeing, the key will be the balance between damage and especially survivability,
This due to the boss season, buff on all bosses so we will be hit massively,

Ty once again,
Hi, im playing this build and loving it. Just one thing...
im not sold on the aquamarine flask, could you make an argument for it? i guess it great for uber elder but for general defense, i dont see it.

thanks in advance
So i got the Vertex + Carcass and now i have 51% evade, how do i cap to 74%? any tips?
A reaper arise.
"
CoachHinesInc wrote:
Hi, im playing this build and loving it. Just one thing...
im not sold on the aquamarine flask, could you make an argument for it? i guess it great for uber elder but for general defense, i dont see it.

thanks in advance

The point of aquamarine is having a 4uses flask that lasts 6.3 seconds. It means after just one pack you'll have it up for the next 25 seconds, which is huge.
The buff from aquamarine itself is great if you're planning on facetanking a boss for memes, but is otherwise mostly useless.
A basalt flask is a much better buff, but is only 2 uses... Your choice.

"
Grimmreapeer wrote:
So i got the Vertex + Carcass and now i have 51% evade, how do i cap to 74%? any tips?

Assuming you mean dodge, not evade:
- 10% on hyrri's ire
- 5% from freedom of movement annoint
- 7% from accro nodes you're currently allocating
- 6% on matatl's boots

That said, I think you are misstaking evasion for dodge. Evasion is a mechanics that allows you to evade (take 0 damage and not get hit) attacks. It is semirandom and based on your evasion (should be ~15-20k), the monster's accuracy, and wether the enemy is blinded or not (halves hit chance in the evasion computation).
Dodge is a completely separate mechanic. It allows you to dodge attacks (no damage taken and you don't get hit, same as evasion) and has a spell dodge counterpart that does the same for spells. The computation is this time fully random, and doesn't take into consideration the attacking monster's stats. This is why dodge is much superior to evasion.
It comes from a few different sources: Accrobatics, Hyrri's ire, quartz flask... and is generally more difficult to obtain than evasion, but is more effective against endgame bosses that have more accuracy.

Gl hf!
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Dec 17, 2019, 3:53:10 AM
hey. i do this as a league starter. saw ur guide every league but never went for it, nows the time :) thy for the effort

1 minor thing, in gem setup on helmet u say empower instead of enlighten. its obvious what u mean though, just wanted to let u know
I leaguestarted ED/trickster 3 times, this league it does not feel great tbh with high mob health, chaos resi increases and immortality banners everywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? My equipment isnt that great atm. but still...
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
hey. i do this as a league starter. saw ur guide every league but never went for it, nows the time :) thy for the effort

1 minor thing, in gem setup on helmet u say empower instead of enlighten. its obvious what u mean though, just wanted to let u know

Woops, thanks. I never noticed that, fixing now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info