[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
toxic678 wrote:
@dark what do you think of the fenumus spinerette boots? I realize they dint have any dodge.. but seem to give a fair amount of ES regen. Or does the effect not work with dots? (Since I am running spider aspect. )

Also... will this build full clear a monolith? Idc about speed, but would like to fully pop each one.

Getting 20 ES on hit isn't really something we want with ed, we barely hit. The 4th web is nice, but nothing to go home about when it's additive with wither sadly. I'd get dodge boots.
Just killed Uber Elder for the first time and it was a clean deathless kill. Such a great build. My tree and gear choice is somewhat different, but the essence (no pun intended) remains the same.
I got this jewel, is it any good?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
toxic678 wrote:
@dark what do you think of the fenumus spinerette boots? I realize they dint have any dodge.. but seem to give a fair amount of ES regen. Or does the effect not work with dots? (Since I am running spider aspect. )

Also... will this build full clear a monolith? Idc about speed, but would like to fully pop each one.

Getting 20 ES on hit isn't really something we want with ed, we barely hit. The 4th web is nice, but nothing to go home about when it's additive with wither sadly. I'd get dodge boots.

I went ahead and got the dodge boots. I must be doing something wrong - getting killed often. I don't yet have the +1 endurance unveil.. so that isn't helping. Probably not playing conservatively enough - I usually play the vortex cold dot build, where you run right into every pack.

Hey, i have a quick question about the lethal pride jewel.

First time playing league since 3.0, so i never really bothered with new mechanics or jewels.

But this jewel seems a little weird.
Im not sure what the amount of soldiers under your command achive, so i just bougt one relativly cheap one with around 13k soldiers.

Is there a way to see how much life those give? mine just gave me around 100 life, which doesnt seem quite worth the price.
"
Camatoo wrote:
Hey, i have a quick question about the lethal pride jewel.

First time playing league since 3.0, so i never really bothered with new mechanics or jewels.

But this jewel seems a little weird.
Im not sure what the amount of soldiers under your command achive, so i just bougt one relativly cheap one with around 13k soldiers.

Is there a way to see how much life those give? mine just gave me around 100 life, which doesnt seem quite worth the price.

The Timeless Jewels are somewhat convoluted and tough to understand when you first encounter them. The best resource I've found is this wiki page. For the Lethal Pride Jewel (Karui), it completely transforms the Keystones in its radius. The new Keystones are listed on that wiki page in the "Changed Nodes" section. For small passives and notables, the Karui jewel will simply add a new stat to each passive in its radius. The possible added stats are listed under the "Additive Nodes" section on that wiki page. Small passives are granted +2 or +4 strength, and notables gain 1 of about 25 different stats at random. Some are useful, some aren't.

Unfortunately, its impossible to know what additive stats you will get on your jewel. The "number of soldiers under your command" in the jewel's text is a seed number that the game uses to determine which stats to apply to which passives, but it's done on the back end, and there's no way to find out what it will do until you socket it and see. This makes them really annoying to find and trade for. You just have to keep tossing divine orbs on them until you find one you like.

For this build, the main use of the jewel is not just addition life but also the massive strength gain if you socket it in a highly clustered area of your tree. This means you can level up your steelskin/immortal call and buy yourself a lot of flexibility in gear choices. It's not mandatory if you have other OP jewels or have a bunch of strength on your gear already.
thanks for the answer.

I will not buy another few jewels, i doubt it makes much of a difference.

I wonder if a 5link bane works, im not much of a fan from soulrend, since you need more or less to spam it for bosses which could get you into a dangerous situation.

ED is going to work most of the time, but the projectile is annoying to aim, since you can miss alot.

Edit:

Another thing i cant make out.

You have 80% evasion on your POB link, but i cant make out how you get this much evasion? even with green nightmare i get only around 60% evasion.

I unchecked flasks, frenzy charges, nothing seems to change that number, so i assume it comes from fixed numbers. But i cant just make out what im missing.
Last edited by Camatoo on Aug 10, 2019, 11:02:12 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
thanks for the answer.
You have 80% evasion on your POB link, but i cant make out how you get this much evasion? even with green nightmare i get only around 60% evasion.

I unchecked flasks, frenzy charges, nothing seems to change that number, so i assume it comes from fixed numbers. But i cant just make out what im missing.

I'm guessing I just have better rolled hyrri's and more evasion on my helm (from es)? Maybe the fact that I'm level 98 with more passive points, idk.
Odd, a simple setup with vertex would be more evasion than what I currently have. Don't bother with eva too much tho, tough multimod rares will have accuracy and still hit you anyways... :/
Dodge is important however. That's why we are using hyrri's ire, green nightmare and maltat's boots.

Bane works just fine instead of soulrend. I'm using a 6L cast when damage taken right now, I don't need the deeps anymore.

GL HF! ^^
hi guys. can we use this build as a league starter?
So i took some time today and followed your guide. i think im pretty much set up damage wise. mapping ist totally satisfying. the only problem i have is single target. i cant barely kill t16 bosses. Am i missing something or what is the problem? (first time playing anything spell based)

"
So i took some time today and followed your guide. i think im pretty much set up damage wise. mapping ist totally satisfying. the only problem i have is single target. i cant barely kill t16 bosses. Am i missing something or what is the problem? (first time playing anything spell based)

Nice items! As for damage, didn't look at tree/ jewels (specifically watchers eye), but you dont seem to be missing much damage. ED dosen't (for me) insta gib bosses, but it lets you apply a DoT every few seconds and focus on dodging, while benfitting from ED's recovery. This means a safe and comfortable way to deal with bosses, but not does not offer the crazy top end damage other builds offer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info