[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So i finally socketed the green nightmare.
It put my attack dodge up to 65% so its 70% with lunaris. Is it all right or i miss the last 5% somewhere? I got boots and hyrris ire already
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
So i finally socketed the green nightmare.
It put my attack dodge up to 65% so its 70% with lunaris. Is it all right or i miss the last 5% somewhere? I got boots and hyrris ire already

I messed up the guide on that. I remember having PoBs reaching 75% dodge but I can't recall how to get the missing 5%. I'm sorry about this, the shown setup is indeed at 70% dodge and not 75% without flasks, I'm being missleading.
I'll update the guide as you're not the first to bring this up.

On a totally different note, I'm trying out a 6l cast when damage taken setup in my chest:

I'll see how that goes and update the guide if the added tankyness is worth it, or if a 6l soulrend/blight or bane is better.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
A CWDT setup is also a viable option, and probably the one I will go for.

Spoiler
Newbie here, but currently trying out your EDTrickster. May I ask what kind of setup for Cast when Damage Taken you would run ? On a 5L or 6L chest ?

Thank you for your help and this great guide !

EDIT : okay, I am just dumb. I didn't read until the very last page, and literally the last post before mine answers exactly my question. Sorry for that.
Last edited by LunatykGaming on Jul 28, 2019, 2:43:23 AM
Hey. Since I reached 40/40 challenges, I don't plan on playing legion more. Because of this, I'm looking to sell my gear. Here's a price breakdown:

And here's the poe.ninja link if you want to see the actual items:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Darkxellmc/Darkxell_JustInTime
Spoiler

Note that this does NOT include gems, but I can sell them too if need be.
If anyone's interested and want to have the directly geared up toon, here's your opportunity. I am not looking to sell individual items, sorry.

Good luck out there!
What would be the best/most cost effective setup for t2 glacier farming? I'm not a huge fan of ED in general so I'd prefer not to invest too much in setting this build up.

Thanks
This bow seems broken is it possible to roll +1 gems on it?
"
Martingale7 wrote:
What would be the best/most cost effective setup for t2 glacier farming? I'm not a huge fan of ED in general so I'd prefer not to invest too much in setting this build up.

Thanks

Good thing you're asking! Not this for sure. Play as a deadeye (tailwind and aoe), invest less in dodge and just aim for 4-5k life and capped res with accro/phase accro.

You want to scale AOE as much as you want with carcass jack and zeel's amplifier, and maybe a bit more on the tree. Get movement speed and less damage/tankyness. 60% MS seven league steps are a good option. Queen of the forest is also not bad. Get a good wand to still do damage and you're good to go. Idk About rampage, the explosions can kill things and are somewhat annoying imo.
Hey there.

Here a little build update.
Killed Uber Elder with ease.

Trying out a 6L double Curse setup with Bane and i like it so far.

I don't know if i'm just stupid but my PoB Dps is pretty low.
But it doesn't feel low.

Cheerz
"
HuHnnnd wrote:
Hey there.
I don't know if i'm just stupid but my PoB Dps is pretty low.
But it doesn't feel low.
Cheerz

Don't forget to tick 15 wither stacks. Inc duration multitotems stack to 15 in a bit more than a second.

Anyways, belt upgrade! I somehow missed the fact we can do that now!
That'll fix the ES not recharging fast enough in bossfights I guess.
@dark what do you think of the fenumus spinerette boots? I realize they dint have any dodge.. but seem to give a fair amount of ES regen. Or does the effect not work with dots? (Since I am running spider aspect. )

Also... will this build full clear a monolith? Idc about speed, but would like to fully pop each one.
Last edited by toxic678 on Aug 2, 2019, 8:01:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info