[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi
Ty very much for this build, it's insane
Just want to thank you for this guide! This is my first full league of playing from start to finish whilst trading with others, I never got involved with that before.

I started out the league with a Cyclone but I wasn't feeling it like most people were, and I couldn't get beyond tier 12 maps without dying all the time. I recommended this build to a friend hearing it was great for Legion and I sooned followed suit as he leveled so fast, and was looting so much more of the legion spawns.

I cannot believe how many exalt's i've been through to achieve the build i've now got shown below. It's carried me through tier 16's with ease, and allowed me to beat Uber Elder for the first time. So much learnt this league I can't wait for Blight!

I am looking forward to seeing how it goes in 3.8 as I can't find anything about changes to ED/Contagion so fingers crossed, i am interested to see if it works well in Blight. Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words! :p

On an other note, I killed an absolutely insane aul with this, since I'm deeper in standard than I was in legion. It's standard, but gear is unchanged from legion so it doesn't matter:

https://youtu.be/fjFgH-nYmSA?t=96
@Darkxellmc
Have you had a chance to go over the patch notes? I enjoyed the smoothness of this build in legion. Was wondering if you could update us on how the build will change in 3.8?
"
FING3RZ wrote:
@Darkxellmc
Have you had a chance to go over the patch notes? I enjoyed the smoothness of this build in legion. Was wondering if you could update us on how the build will change in 3.8?

Contagion AOE nerf doesn't mean much tbh. Tankiness wise it's been slightly buffed (ammy implicit => soul of steel or constitution), and will be a bit more damage if you manage to get a +1 bow (25% more).
Will also be much cheaper, since legion isn't the main thing anymore.

Should be fine, really. I'm not playing it in blight, I don't like the 1-2 playstyle anymore.

Hope that answers ^^

Edit: to see how the nerf to contagion is, just try the build with a lvl 1 contagion gem, it'll be the same.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Sep 4, 2019, 3:28:18 PM
I just clicked the Convert to 3.8 in POB and got a pretty massive increase in DPS along with a few extra passives - Can anyone else confirm this? I know we got roughly a 15% nerf to contagion but this looks like it will hit like a hammer now.

-Edit: I added nodes leading up to Corruption now and the dps has almost doubled...up to 700k from the previous 400k...hmmm. Ive gotta be doing something wrong.
Last edited by D3thcast on Sep 4, 2019, 5:07:00 PM

Posting my version. Not saying its better or worse.
Personalty found Perfect Form better for me than Hyrri's Ire. The main reason - no need to spec down the tree.
Also Devouring diadem for less reservation so im using: Flesh and Stone, Discipline, Malevolence, Grace, Arctic Armour. The other reason for diadem - no need to spec to Eldritch battery.
Also 73 chaos rez but was capped with different quiver. Id say its huge difference playing with chaos rez and without.
Was lucky to bought watchers eye additionaly to non-ailment multiplier with Spell dodge if im swaping to Haste (on Uber elder for example) and Move speed for Grace. Actually swapping for haste no need, just cherry on top.
In the end - higher life from tree, almost same ES (could probably push my gear). Lower chance to dodge attacks in PoB but this without including Blind aura from Flesh and Stone.
Bane no needed in chest at all, just tested for fun. You can take away unset rings for shaper mark ring combo or w/e and use in chest anything you want.
Also flask effect doesnt removed reaching max life, so on maps we have perma phasing and additional attacks and dodge spells, but less charges which only metter in long fights w/o adds. Honestly at this point i can do hard bosses without using any life flask.

For the new league - still a solid starter. AOE cont nerf is not so huge and looks like new mechanic doesnt require huge radius.
Last edited by omgree on Sep 4, 2019, 8:08:44 PM
"
D3thcast wrote:
I just clicked the Convert to 3.8 in POB and got a pretty massive increase in DPS along with a few extra passives - Can anyone else confirm this? I know we got roughly a 15% nerf to contagion but this looks like it will hit like a hammer now.

-Edit: I added nodes leading up to Corruption now and the dps has almost doubled...up to 700k from the previous 400k...hmmm. Ive gotta be doing something wrong.

Check configuration (enemy is a boss: sahper/guardian), gems and correct main skill (it has few ED gems). But around 700k i think its a correct dps

Last edited by omgree on Sep 5, 2019, 4:51:19 AM
"
D3thcast wrote:

In the latest version of PoB, "non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier" does not work anymore, meaning our ~120% chaos multi just doesn't work. The damage isn't higher or lower than before, it's just PoB messing up and putting a much lower number if you load that PoB in the latest version... ^^'
you gain damage by updating because the multi on the tree changes to be the right spelling. I'll redo the PoB later to include a working bow, jewel, gloves and amulet...
Edit: new pastebin for my legion endgame setup:

https://pastebin.com/YswRuHBA

I'll work on the budget/leaguestarter pastebins next. Still at 1.1M dps, nothing changed. A tiny bit more life than before, wheee! 7.6k ehp, yay!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info