[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

can you show this build with ES?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Edit: to see how the nerf to contagion is, just try the build with a lvl 1 contagion gem, it'll be the same.

If this is accurate then we are fine for 3.8 because I'm running a lvl 1 contagion right now and it still spreads fine. If they nerf how it actually spreads then that will be an issue. The initial size of the target aoe circle size being smaller is a small qol nerf but you can still get those good spreads if the density is good. Those chain spreads are whats so incredibly great about this combo.

Darkx even though you wont be playing this in 3.8 I hope you update the guide for us, I decided to make this build at the very end of 3.7 when I was cycloned out and will make it my main if the cyclone slayer nerf is as bad as it looks to be.

Uber kill with this build for anyone interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSUHMzGtNg&t=
Last edited by TraePOE on Sep 11, 2019, 1:12:34 AM
"
ManitoQQ wrote:
can you show this build with ES?

No. That wouldn't be the same build.
There is lowlife versions of this, but are way squishier for marginally (~35% more) damage, probaly some good guides for them on the forums, I wouldn't know, as I don't like sacrificing all survivability for a bit of damage, especially on a skill that's not made for dps anyways.

"
TraePOE wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Edit: to see how the nerf to contagion is, just try the build with a lvl 1 contagion gem, it'll be the same.

If this is accurate then we are fine for 3.8 because I'm running a lvl 1 contagion right now and it still spreads fine. If they nerf how it actually spreads then that will be an issue. The initial size of the target aoe circle size being smaller is a small qol nerf but you can still get those good spreads if the density is good. Those chain spreads are whats so incredibly great about this combo.

Darkx even though you wont be playing this in 3.8 I hope you update the guide for us, I decided to make this build at the very end of 3.7 when I was cycloned out and will make it my main if the cyclone slayer nerf is as bad as it looks to be.

Uber kill with this build for anyone interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSUHMzGtNg&t=84s

I'll update it at the start of blight, yes, because it's still alive and there's really no major changes (just use 3 golden oils to annoint soul of steel, wheeee!).
According to patch notes, the only nerfs afectinf the build are:
- lost 1 point on the passive three on the top left due to new pathing
- Contagion doesn't have +4 aoe at level 20 (kinda whatever, just use a level 1 contagion, no mechanical changes)
- Ghost shrouds where slightly nerfed, but not in a significant manner. What really matters is the evasion on chest as extra base ES, and that's unchanged.

GL HF with this in blight, no clue if it will be good mechanically against the lines of mobs, looks like it should.
@TraePOE Btw, insane amulet!
Level 99 doesn't seem really reachable for me. Which nodes were the last ones you took? Thank you.
"
Garou23 wrote:
Level 99 doesn't seem really reachable for me. Which nodes were the last ones you took? Thank you.

In hindsight, I would take the 3 points for quick recovery last, they're not so good. That puts you at 95 (also remove the revenge of the hunter minor).

If you're reallllly short on points and can't reach 95 (which might be a thing in this league, there's no obvious easy xp sources), drop the green nightmare and survivalist, putting you at a required 90.
Thank you so much, trying to level with this build right now and it's working pretty well.
Is anyone else having trouble clearing out the league quests while they're leveling? My ichor pump dies about half of the time... Starting act 5 right now
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble clearing out the league quests while they're leveling? My ichor pump dies about half of the time... Starting act 5 right now

That's just league content being a bit overtuned early on, like most of the time ^^'
Playing something else RN and I'm decently geared (still levelling tho ><) and I'm having trouble as well. It'll get better in mid maps.
It got better after I got the 5 link cane of unraveling!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info