3.7.2b Patch Notes

Yes!!!
Almost 24/7 online, love the game, wanna try new builds and help new players out.
unexpected disconnects still taking place at log in 4 times in a row now. also during game.Mainly portals and swapping zones.

lag spikes are worse than last patch. Intermittent crash with cyclone now :(

3rd week and game is still in a pretty bad state, but maybe the promo will fix everything :)
Still having major FPS drops after the patch. Playing a Summoner, basically unplayable at this point.

Just gonna wait until the next patch and hope it gets fixed.
WOW still bloody instance crashing when going into new zones. its random. why has there still not been a fix for this even after this patch. 3000 hours in this game and its never happened before this. can we get a Fix for instance crashes please. sent email after email to support and ) help. getting sick of it
Nice. Steam gets more support right after I drop it for taking years to patch. Too bad there's not a fix for that problem that's been around forever. The stand alone client is nice though. I don't get spammed with DotA invites when I'm grinding now.

If anyone is using the Steam client still, stop. There's a better way.
but the constant lag spikes + rubber banding unchanged, still unplayable
"
robodrew wrote:
Does this patch have any fix for Shaper's teleport cooldown?

i guess this is still not fixed. it's not even officially acknowledged except in some reddit post by a dev that you have to randomly stumble upon.
Legion Splinters can now stack up to 5,000 in a Currency Stash Tab.

Excuse me ? Do i have some old school Currency Stash Tab , as i dont see where do these fit ?!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
OH wait wait wait... I forgot... These are not being considered as Fragments as Breach Splinters that are being placed in Fragments Tab... Hope you guys gonna make up your mind by the end of the year.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I swear this patch reintroduced Flame Dash double cast. It is a lot less frequent now but you can at certain times double-cast it. I can not reliably replicate this situation.

I also feel that today I had significant trouble with cancelling my ED or Contagion by rapidly moving or casting another spell. This was not happening before the patch either as I have settled to the routine. I'm not sure if the latest patch changed something in this area or it is just effect of getting a bit more cast speed, which pushed me over some kind of threshold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info