Legion Class Statistics

Where are the statistics of crashes?
1 trillion and going on.

Melee FIX = Cyclone

Caster FIX = Winter Orb

... seems more like one chanell skill "FIX" (read absolute imbalance) ...
spin on friends
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I love seeing my Pathfinder never too high or low. One of the most balanced classes.
i like how you try and spin it as a success:

meanwhile whats important is that top-end diversity is THE WORST ever:

65%+ Cyclone
22%+ ED/Cont.

remaining 10% mostly Tornado Shot and supports

all non-cyclone melee skills account for less than Tornado Shot

(DS, VDS, AW, VAW are in fact STILL Cyclone builds - these skills are used for single target boosts)

GG 'melee rework'. not to mention bugs - i can crash my Glacial Hammer character on demand. 3 weeks, no fixes. i bet devs are already deep into 3.8 (that will release 1 month too early and have even more bugs)
"
sliverlz wrote:
I play PoE since Domination, and this is the shittiest league I've played. There's so much wrong with it that I'm not even going to bother. FeelsBadMan

Well yeah, dude got his Witch nerfed so lets just simply shittalk about the current league.

To be honest, this is one of the best leagues lately.
Melee league in effect!

Ofc, when you destroy classes like occultists...

They needed a little something to be nerfed... but not their entirely removed.

I mean the occultist is a bad ES character now...

Worse Than Trickster, Guardian, Hierophant, Scion and even Necromancer.

Also worse than a Zealot's Oath : Chieftain or Inquisitor.
Also worse than a ghost reaver : Like almost anything...
"The Elementalist was extremely unpopular immediately after its rework, and it took a couple leagues for players to realise what a powerhouse it could be. "

No, Elementalist was too strong so you nerfed the class and people did not realize that it still has enough damage to perform better than all other elemental casters, then they did. SO you had to nerf the class again.
This is how bigger nerfs affect the player choice. Uncertainty is why people did not play the new Eementalist.

PS. You murdered Occultist pretty effectively. GJ.
Well, it's the only ascendancy which got a really good rework without any complicated stuff to get most out of it - which is complete opposite to berserker, which is decent, but it requires building around it. Slayer, like Bethesda would say - "It just works".

Trickster's popularity is result of terrible league design - where you can pop whole legion in single ED+Contagion cast.
You are dead, when you dont move. But you cannot do damage when you are moving. Skills like Cyclone, Winter Orb and, (Blade) Vortex solve this problem.

With all the Melee rework, the instant deaths with 7000 HP are annoying. With Spells and Bows you can fight from a distance. I can do all content include Uber Elder deathless, but this guy with this Sunder-Lacerate-Multistrike thing is the true endboss of the game.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Antikristoff wrote:
Would be REALLY great for now on that we get a more balanced league where melee to caster, slayer to elementalist, are all used a bit more evenly, balance changes have been way to aggressive and binary to see real diversity.

Hope that's the plan for 4.0. They've got a bit more work to do on the classes yet.

They could have not gutted the witch and it would have been a bit more balanced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info