Legion Class Statistics

Hope you're happy. Can't wait to see the next round of unwarranted nerfs that force people into choosing one class above all others again next league.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
This style of meta balancing will ruin poe in just a few short leagues.

There was no need to nerf spellcasters and elementalist as hard as you did considering you made melee cyclone above god tier in the same patch.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
WHO PLAYS GLADIATOR I wanna throw a carrt at you
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm none of these.
Saved
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Cyclone is fun. Doesn't make you select a target. Having to select a target with the same tool you use to avoid that target's damage is why melee isn't working. Cyclone solves that.

Hope GGG will read this.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jun 23, 2019, 10:42:22 PM
"
WHO PLAYS GLADIATOR I wanna throw a carrt at you

sure
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
death to Occultist, really good balancing
I think cyclone is not the problem, everything else is.

We need to be able to cast or attack while moving.
We need instant totems, traps and mines.
We need better minion ai (keep killing stuff even if you are dodging/running away)

Either that, or add a cooldown to receiving damage. Seriously, this is like a bullet hell nowadays with damaging stuff covering the whole screen where you can get 2-3 shot in a fraction of a second. Having to stand still in order to deal damage is just too risky.
"
EnkerZan wrote:
I'd like to see a statistic of people that did NOT use Cyclone as part of their build.
Not I. Cleave and frost blades, but I like cleave better.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
The Witch died for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info