Legion Class Statistics

"
Dedisdead wrote:
So the slayer meta shows that all the people who were winning about the overleech nerf, constantly yelling "OMG slayer is dead GGG learn to balance your game", were wrong all along.
You mean when a class gets 2-3% base crit out of nowhere which is more than Assassin provides and 50% aoe it's a matter of leech? Half the slayers don't even spec into leech anymore just culling / crit / aoe nodes.

"
Fruz wrote:
There you go, the first actually melee-like skill comes at 5th position with 5% usage.

NICE MELEE LEAGUE
You forgot to bolden the bladestorm, but anyway, if we substract cyclone and essence drain / blight (it's basically the same spec just some have ED on 4 link / pseudo 4 link and vaal blight on 6 link) then we get EQ on the rise, it used to be tornado shot / toxic rain / scourge arrow after these top 2 builds, but it seems EQ and spectral shield throw are catching up or even overtaking it. Ancestral Warchief totem is mostly used as a supplementary skill in other melee builds, you'd have to separate people who play it as a main skill (like some chieftains) and everyone else.

But yeah, the league mechanic is fairly melee unfriendly, you need a lot of screen clear and also the legion mob damage on 13+ rank maps is extremely harsh for characters that can't clear the archers and vaal mages off screen. You can have 7k hp 10k armor fortify and molten shell and still get ripped to shreds by legion mobs.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 25, 2019, 6:47:58 AM
"
ampdecay wrote:
"
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Cyclone league in effect!

Fixed that for you.

7 years of PoE and it's finally achieved its goal of being the second coming of Diablo 2.

If this is not sarcasm than I should probably play. I enjoyed old cyclone and it sounds like new one might be better?

Its still not as smooth as D3's Whirlwind but it feels really good.
IGN: Dundada
Slayer is back !
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
3.8 cyclone nerf incuming
Incoming slayer nerfs.
Im sorry, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous. What a joke of a development team and balance cycle. This meta-shift bull needs to end...25% slayer above 70 and 36% above 90? Are you kidding me? How many times in the history of this game have you nerfed something into the absolute ground only to rebuff it later past where it was originally.

How many skills have been forgotten about like explosive arrow, Dual/Double Strike, etc.

But most egregiously you ROUTINELY change mechanics like flask charge on crit limit, or warlords mark not leeching for spells that actually causes builds to not work.

You should be ashamed of this effort.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
ThisGameMeBlueBalls - L98 Guardian
Vinktarded - L97 Pathfinder
BowJobsForAll - L95 Pathfinder
GottaHANDItToYou - L95 Raider
Hello everybody,

i'm just curious: As there are classes & ascendacies as well ... scion is kinda low but scion hasn't own ascendacies ...

so i play a scion with slayer/berserk this time ... so i am inside the huge group of over 25% slayers or what?
I always wonder who are those people at level 90+ not ascending...
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Hello everybody,

i'm just curious: As there are classes & ascendacies as well ... scion is kinda low but scion hasn't own ascendacies ...

so i play a scion with slayer/berserk this time ... so i am inside the huge group of over 25% slayers or what?

No you are Ascendant ...
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Hello everybody,

No you are Ascendant ...

Ah okay thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info