"
ampdecay wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Cyclone league in effect!

Fixed that for you.

7 years of PoE and it's finally achieved its goal of being the second coming of Diablo 2.

If this is not sarcasm than I should probably play. I enjoyed old cyclone and it sounds like new one might be better?

Its still not as smooth as D3's Whirlwind but it feels really good.
IGN: DabrixRN
Slayer is back !
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
3.8 cyclone nerf incuming
Incoming slayer nerfs.
Im sorry, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous. What a joke of a development team and balance cycle. This meta-shift bull needs to end...25% slayer above 70 and 36% above 90? Are you kidding me? How many times in the history of this game have you nerfed something into the absolute ground only to rebuff it later past where it was originally.

How many skills have been forgotten about like explosive arrow, Dual/Double Strike, etc.

But most egregiously you ROUTINELY change mechanics like flask charge on crit limit, or warlords mark not leeching for spells that actually causes builds to not work.

You should be ashamed of this effort.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Hello everybody,

i'm just curious: As there are classes & ascendacies as well ... scion is kinda low but scion hasn't own ascendacies ...

so i play a scion with slayer/berserk this time ... so i am inside the huge group of over 25% slayers or what?
I always wonder who are those people at level 90+ not ascending...
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Hello everybody,

i'm just curious: As there are classes & ascendacies as well ... scion is kinda low but scion hasn't own ascendacies ...

so i play a scion with slayer/berserk this time ... so i am inside the huge group of over 25% slayers or what?

No you are Ascendant ...
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Hello everybody,

No you are Ascendant ...

Ah okay thx :)
Yeah kill the Flicker and Clyclone ecverthing , bravo GGG, once again u r half way trough some skills and favorising other...... RAAAAGEEEE!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info