Legion Class Statistics

Oh I'm laughing so hard at people asking GGG to balance the game so all classes are equally strong.
After all these years of each league having a meta build while the others are not worth playing,they still don't understand what this company wants this game to be.
That's it folks,in each league an op build emerges while the others are screwed.
If you don't like it,don't play it.
But struggling to "point the failure of balancing" in comments,as if the devs are trying to balance the classes but fail,is so futile.
It's just funny to watch.
"
Biovital wrote:
Path of Slayer...clearly it needs the Occultist "improvements"

hm, 1.5% of people playing occultist. Yep that was a well balanced update.
"
Viktranka wrote:
You forgot to bolden the bladestorm

Damn somehow I mistook it for bladefall, my bad lol.

Indeed, there is this one too, because it was just introduced I guess heh ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Oh I'm laughing so hard at people asking GGG to balance the game so all classes are equally strong.
After all these years of each league having a meta build while the others are not worth playing,they still don't understand what this company wants this game to be.
That's it folks,in each league an op build emerges while the others are screwed.
If you don't like it,don't play it.
But struggling to "point the failure of balancing" in comments,as if the devs are trying to balance the classes but fail,is so futile.
It's just funny to watch.

failure of balancing is ok
there are too many skill and mechanism
but this league
ggg makes cyclone and headhunter become op
this is not ok

they make meta themselves.

if users makes meta and that meta makes failure of balancing,
this is ok

but this fucking league
ggg throw cyclone and headhunter in our throat
I like how they say it took several leagues for players to realise what a powerhouse elementalist still is. Thats fucking hilarious lmfao.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info