Legion Class Statistics

Simple

Its just survival of the fittest builds and classes, table.

Not a melee league actually.
Its a cyclone @ contagion league.
Those two skills have green light to go.
Others - not really.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Thanks for completely ruining Occultist and Elementalist.

Meanwhile trickster still going strong after being no.1 in Synthesis.

Also Scion updates when? All the ascendancies around get reworked, just not the Ascendant itself.

Trickster is mostly going so well because ED/Contagion proved to have ridiculous synergy with the League Mechanic, if it were not for that, its stats would probably be significantly lower.

The only other ascendancy that really lended itself well to ED/Contagion was Occultist, and while Trickster took a pretty brutal hit, Occultist diffinately got it worse, by, like a lot.
expected.

the community knows what will follow on 3.8.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Too Dank Amigos
"
Nephalim wrote:
This style of meta balancing will ruin poe in just a few short leagues.

There was no need to nerf spellcasters and elementalist as hard as you did considering you made melee cyclone above god tier in the same patch.

And how exactly would it ruing PoE? Cause i'm not seeing it.

And what ''hard nerf'' did you see to spellcasters and elementalist? They lost es, regen and prolif, sure, but you can still go life based and it's not like most people weren't using HoI anyway, making the prolif redundant. Besides from that, a lot of spells were buffed last league and remain as strong as they were then; it's just that people want to try out the new stuff now. And with new stuff i mean 8% base crit starforge cyclone.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Jun 24, 2019, 12:43:28 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
This style of meta balancing will ruin poe in just a few short leagues.

There was no need to nerf spellcasters and elementalist as hard as you did considering you made melee cyclone above god tier in the same patch.

i think the only reason for the nerf was that the elementalist proliferation might have killed server performance. there was a video of someone who killed almost a thousand monsters in one go, basically the whole map by just running fast enough.

i play ED/contagion/blight this league and you can get a similar effect going. it clears several screens at once if you can keep up with it and you can definitely feel the lag when it hits large groups of monsters.
In a way, cyclone feels the same as Vortex last year. It's not exactly the same of course, far from, but the playstyle feels similar. Vortex is pretty much a melee skill as well, at least in terms of range, and you just walk through mobs while activating it. Same with cyclone.

Honestly, Cyclone doesn't feel that distinct for me because of this. Not that I don't like it though, I do!
I play PoE since Domination, and this is the shittiest league I've played. There's so much wrong with it that I'm not even going to bother. FeelsBadMan
"
sliverlz wrote:
I play PoE since Domination, and this is the shittiest league I've played. There's so much wrong with it that I'm not even going to bother. FeelsBadMan

Somehow i dont belive this, either because of being a hard troll, or youre doing something seriously wrong.. Leagues like Synthesis and Warband to not mention Talisman... leagues worse are plenty and im not even going back in the older ones.. you must be doing either something wrong or be trolling my dood.
Last edited by Bullsat2 on Jun 24, 2019, 12:56:19 AM
Tables will be turned ,
oh poor spinney bois are getting nerfed next league .
So stop being Salty or whiny .
Be creative and look for other sourced of leach and damage and survivalist ,

you guys knew this was coming.

Slayer was O^P and you guys knew it .

Stop being a cry baby.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info