0.10.3b Patch Notes

"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Jiman wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
I guess people got what they whined for
Sorry but I have 17+days played time atm and most of that are in maps. The highest map I have found is a single 71 in a 69 map. Besides that, its been all 66-69's. This game is in the "beta" and its been a suggestion to increase the map rates slightly to allow players the ability to progress further. The only thing this will do is decrease the costs of higher ilvl items if anything.

Further more, it will allow more of the player base to enjoy more of the content. Nothing is getting easier for anyone. Sorry if your elite group can no longer hog the higher end market AS MUCH anymore because the game is progressing further along then you would like it too for others.

enuf said

+1

I have about 1 day played doing level 68-70 maps, and I have, with my group, found 6 or 7 level 71 maps, dozens of 70's, LOADS of 69's, and actually got a 67, two 68, 69, two 70's, and a couple 66's from a very well rolled yellow map. You need to roll your maps with high Quantity, and if you are, you're just having real bad luck, because I know at least 20 people who are not having problems with finding maps at all, even before the latest map buff.

Not to disregard the complaint, because I do think maps need a higher droprate, but if you aren't getting high level maps then you aren't investing the required currency to sustain the higher level maps. Even with currency invested, you often get a currency return as well, equal to or greater what you invested.
"
Jiman wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
I guess people got what they whined for
Sorry but I have 17+days played time atm and most of that are in maps. The highest map I have found is a single 71 in a 69 map. Besides that, its been all 66-69's. This game is in the "beta" and its been a suggestion to increase the map rates slightly to allow players the ability to progress further. The only thing this will do is decrease the costs of higher ilvl items if anything.

Further more, it will allow more of the player base to enjoy more of the content. Nothing is getting easier for anyone. Sorry if your elite group can no longer hog the higher end market AS MUCH anymore because the game is progressing further along then you would like it too for others.

If people wanted to get to the higher level maps, they could, there was nothing stopping them from working for it. This is not scrub-fest casual town like other games such as WoW where nerfs are constantly happening to anything even remotely challenging or grindy so that all the little kiddies can do it. So don't even start with the "wah letz uthers doo this cont tent tu cuz i iz too scrub tu doo uderwise" argument.

The map drop rate outside of maps did need a buff however, as access to the start of end-game shouldn't be too hard to get to, the high maps however come with time and work, you do enough maps and use enough currency to work your way up the ladder, it should be hard to get there. Even the most casual of players could get there eventually, and if they couldn't, it means they are too stupid to even listen to. The buff to higher level maps was completely unnecessary.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Mar 14, 2013, 2:42:49 AM
"Slightly increased the drop rate of high level Maps"

Does this mean maps were increased in maps. Or that if a map drops it has a higher chance to be 67 or 68 instead of a 66.

Great, now remove the death penalty or drop it to 2-3% and endgame should be set.

Then we can focus on the "only 3 builds are good" problem.
*Increased the drop rate of Maps in non-Map areas.

yeah..i can say i am not feeling this
5th run on docks with lvl79 and 222 iir and no maps
"
Great, now remove the death penalty or drop it to 2-3% and endgame should be set.

Comeon, you just need to read the forums to see there are heaps of good builds!
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
*Increased the drop rate of Maps in non-Map areas.

yeah..i can say i am not feeling this
5th run on docks with lvl79 and 222 iir and no maps

Well thats bcos IIR doesn't help with map drops man.

It's IIQ you want to load up on.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
"

90% of the guides were made by people who aren't even 80 and ended up quitting cause they sucked ass.

EK/pulse/summoner = good.

nerfed LA/"viable" builds = below average

Everything else = enjoy the -15% exp
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.3b
  • Increased the drop rate of Maps in non-Map areas.
  • Slightly increased the drop rate of high level Maps.

thank you :D !!!
"
"
"

90% of the guides were made by people who aren't even 80 and ended up quitting cause they sucked ass.

EK/pulse/summoner = good.

nerfed LA/"viable" builds = below average

Everything else = enjoy the -15% exp

The stupidity of a terrible player amazes me again. I mean really, you actually think that LA is below average, and that only 3 builds are good. You clearly have a pathetic understanding of this game, and that is only backed up further with you whining about XP penalty. Why can't people like you just at least attempt to use your few brain cells to learn how to play the game? Maybe then you would understand that the XP penalty is there to deter you from dying and that a goal of the game is not dying. The XP penalty is not getting nerfed and there is plenty of good builds. I think a game like D3, LoL, WoW, or a multitude of other casual games would be better for you.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Mar 14, 2013, 3:00:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info