0.10.3b Patch Notes

it is fucking bored.... a lv 85 still farming lv 63 map and lv 63 piety becoz out of map all the time or only lv 66 map .... sigh

I think every high lv have a same sad feel....
"
zankioh wrote:
I guess people got what they whined for

this

The game starts to feel bad. GGG nerf voids, now maps drops... It looks like they are giving up on the hardcore players a bit and listening to the whinning and complaining ones.

A bit discouraged here. I hope they won't bring AH after this.
IGN: Gonorreitor
I'm bored as shit of this game, and I find it stupid that they nerfed map drops from what they were in CB. Nothing else I'm interested in playing though that's why I'm still here.

"
Valmar wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:

this

The game starts to feel bad. GGG nerf voids, now maps drops... It looks like they are giving up on the hardcore players a bit and listening to the whinning and complaining ones.

Complain more about people who complain.

"
LeglessCrab wrote:
I have about 1 day played doing level 68-70 maps, and I have, with my group, found 6 or 7 level 71 maps, dozens of 70's, LOADS of 69's, and actually got a 67, two 68, 69, two 70's, and a couple 66's from a very well rolled yellow map. You need to roll your maps with high Quantity, and if you are, you're just having real bad luck, because I know at least 20 people who are not having problems with finding maps at all, even before the latest map buff.

Not to disregard the complaint, because I do think maps need a higher droprate, but if you aren't getting high level maps then you aren't investing the required currency to sustain the higher level maps. Even with currency invested, you often get a currency return as well, equal to or greater what you invested.

Stop posting incidental occurrence as an argument and treat it as proof or hard evidence. You are also making heavy assumption. Might be a flash news for you but people are doing maps for weeks. I, a solo player with RL commitments, am doing map content for nearly 3 weeks now. I know very well how to roll maps, what to go after in terms of mods. I still get pitiful amount of higher level maps but I swim in lvl66 ones.

Finally, the situation is very different when playing solo and in party. It is generally accepted now that solo play is a lot less rewarding when doing maps, in terms of quality gear and map drops.

The buff was needed, not to help those with bad luck but for all. We are only to see what impact it has in the coming days.
Sweet! I can't wait to log in and see if I can actually find maps now :D
Fighting the war against the AltF4Core! Hardcore is for whimps.
A 739 MB hotfix for three minor issues ?

I believe it redownloads the 0.10.3 patch somehow... Which is annoying since I downloaded it yesterday...

Was I Dreaming ? - Harry Mason
"
Valmar wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:

this

So its hardcore to not find any maps?
"
Hornet85 wrote:

So its hardcore to not find any maps?

That would be a broken game, imho, very different from hardcore mentality.
But that thing did'nt happen. You are overexagerating I think.

What happens here (imho) is two things:

1) People dont know how to craft well the maps
2) People dont have enough pacience for anything, and they just complain about everything that is not their taste in spite of play more. I understand this behaviour, is just I don't feel the same (I see people complaining after doing 5 runs and not fidngin maps, and they even said they are using 200 IIQ LOL, they have to read mechanics and whinning less I guess). This is sick. 5 runs, omg. I lose 30 minutes and didnt find any map!! GGG fix it!! LOL

The sad part is GGG listen to casual players and gave up. And they are doing more nowadays. I ofc still trust them, and I enjoy this game a lot. But if they start listening to every complain or whine from lazy people, then the game will be turn into Path Of Casuals. And they won't stop.
Everytime they don't like something, they will whine again, and GGG will change. One and other time. Until GGG decides to not change one thing. And then, those casuals will left the game, because they are lazy and CANT play a game if its not like they want.
Then, I guess, only we hardcore players remain here. But then, we will look at the game and we will think the game is so different from what GGG promised during closed beta, and very different from which we thought and payed for, that is just another ARPG more --> lose interest --> leave.

So I think its not smart from GGG to give up and disapoint all the hardcore players, the game was supposed to be for us I guess. We wanted a different game, and imho since open beta started, GGG has changed a lot, they are trying to make everybody happy. I understand it, but I think its not good for this game.

Ontopic:
Currently I got something like 14-15 maps or so (and I think they are not too much). Never have run out of them till date. Same in close beta.

Anyway, was my opinion, man. I understand yours. Why not _-_

PS: sorry for my bad English, if something sounds offensive, its not intended, I just lack the knowledge to write it in a more friendly/polite way.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Mar 14, 2013, 6:30:10 AM
"
Erionn wrote:
"
NEXT IS /PLAYERS X!

Chris has stated that they do not want to do this, and that they have other plans in mind.

yeah, a partnership with multiboxing $$$$

Paysafecard now!!!
IGN: Hazune

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info