0.10.3b Patch Notes

What will be the drop rate for maps now and what lvl is considered as high lvl
Could you guys look into fixing the minion targeting glitch? Ever since the patch that disabled targeting minions, it sometimes affects other things too, like npcs, chests, doors, everything. Both minions and totems cause it to happen.
I love You Ania, please come back sometime in eternity
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
Jiman wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
I guess people got what they whined for
Sorry but I have 17+days played time atm and most of that are in maps. The highest map I have found is a single 71 in a 69 map. Besides that, its been all 66-69's. This game is in the "beta" and its been a suggestion to increase the map rates slightly to allow players the ability to progress further. The only thing this will do is decrease the costs of higher ilvl items if anything.

Further more, it will allow more of the player base to enjoy more of the content. Nothing is getting easier for anyone. Sorry if your elite group can no longer hog the higher end market AS MUCH anymore because the game is progressing further along then you would like it too for others.

enuf said

+1
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Mar 14, 2013, 1:46:58 AM
As a solo player, I have to come here to show my appreciation.
I was hoping this was a fix for cyclone :(
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
What about fixing the bug where mobs get bashed into walls and then can't be attacked anymore?
ie: do a map. someone in party bashes once to often, BAM, yoru maps unique boss is hiding inside a wall and there is nothing to do now but leave.

Or just as bad, today i got bashed into a pillar by a rhoa and had to close the game completely due to not being able to move. Luckily we had a party of 4 so there was 2 tp's spare for me to use and come back in.

Also, My last suggestion - add in brackets the total resist value of all items in yoru gear in the defence tab so that you can calculate easier how much over the max resist your gear might have and more easily can swap it out so it's just maxed instead.

I'm buying all your armor scraps, whetstones. pm me.
I'm buying all your 70+ maps, pm me.
Make sure you check my shop -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/231978
My ign // The_Aussie
"
zankioh wrote:
I guess people got what they whined for

If I start whining about you, will you stop posting 'smart' comments like that?

On non-troll/pseudo-elitistic matters now, this is a very welcome (and anticipated for that matter) patch. It is nice to see that developers/designers are willing to listen to the community and the valid issues raised and do something about them.

So from a person who previously complained about high level map drop rates, thanks for this patch!
\o
K, now fix melee desync.
"
spixlod wrote:
K, now fix melee desync.

Please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info