0.10.3b Patch Notes

Nevermind, derp.
Last edited by shooster88 on Mar 14, 2013, 3:06:51 AM
good patch, the mapdrop buff for high maps was needed
I'd just like to say i am overly impressed with ggg maintainence,progression,and all it's future prospects keep it up. You are on your way to "sweeping" your competition ;D.
OOO and thank you soo much for fixn the shield bash bug nothing made me rage more.
Last edited by Nyurt on Mar 14, 2013, 1:28:58 AM
Hopefully this patch will help that small percentage of players who are on he wrong end of the RNG bell curve.

For the majority it probably won't make any difference at all.....which is the way it should be.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
Speckmuetze wrote:
good patch, the mapdrop buff for high maps was needed

yeah that is true. but the question is. how much did they buff it? 0,005%, 0,25%, 1%?

i'm kinda stuck at lvl 83 and leveling feels extremly pain in the ass since grinding them 66,67,68 maps is just boring as hell.
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
shooster88 wrote:
Reading is hard, same for the post above you.

They aren't buffing map drops in maps, only drops outside of maps. This isn't going to increase the amount of high-level maps being accessed in the game, at least not in any small amount of time.

Oh the irony.
IGN: Procz/Proczie
All good, but my BlackGleam still has no graphic, my pet still gets stuck when using portals, and the loot system still needs a rethink (actually it's not rocket surgery so fix it!).

Looking forward to more maps dropping, cheers :)
These patches... they have been so good and really just top quality. Really happy you guys are trying to make the game more fun, even if it tones down the hardcoreness a bit.

I can't wait see what this game has become at release.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Mar 14, 2013, 1:39:08 AM
"
Procz wrote:
"
shooster88 wrote:

They aren't buffing map drops in maps, only drops outside of maps. This isn't going to increase the amount of high-level maps being accessed in the game, at least not in any small amount of time.

Oh the irony.

Hahahaha i was thinking the same thing! such a dumbass.
"
shooster88 wrote:

Wow really? Can't even tell if this guy is trolling or just stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info