3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Please update this for 3.11
Bro tell me what anointing to do?
Spirit of lynx, on HP, Balancing on the brink of, or that the on natural damage?
"
ParaSyteHD wrote:
Please update this for 3.11

"
SmertiK1989 wrote:
Bro tell me what anointing to do?
Spirit of lynx, on HP, Balancing on the brink of, or that the on natural damage?

It's updated now.

Anoint Bladedancer.
any video's of 3.11 ?. Hows the build ?.
Is there a way to have something els than pastbin???????

So we can just click the link and see the tree? Like everone els.

Why do ppl still use pastebin

Am on my phone... i just want to see the tree...and cant use that annoying af pasting site.

Poeplanner...
Last edited by h311raiser69 on Jun 24, 2020, 6:21:00 PM
Thanks for the great guide. I just wanted to make sure the gems section is up to date since it doesn't match some of the items listed. Any chance you could post the gem levels for the Cast When Damage Taken setup?

I just came back to the game after a bit of a break and am playing this in SSF, I got all my newer gems that didn't exist before and it feels really good so far even though they are under leveled.

I also don't have a Koam's or Belly, so I'm using a random 4L chest with CWDT, Ice Golem, Phase Run, and Assassins Mark. Do you have any better recommendation for this gem setup, currently leaving CWDT at level 1 so they will trigger more.

Also, if anyone wants to look over my char (HornCycloneSSF) and make any suggestions or fix any glaring errors, please do and let me know. I have not played much at all since 3.6. I'm only at 4421 HP right now and wondering if I should move some of my passives to more health for now.

Thank you.

Last edited by Hornzilla on Jun 26, 2020, 7:08:57 PM
Hey,

I'm currently doing this build but is it possible to get your three at lvl 20/50/70... to see what you where did you go first?

Thanks a lot mate!
"
Hornzilla wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. I just wanted to make sure the gems section is up to date since it doesn't match some of the items listed. Any chance you could post the gem levels for the Cast When Damage Taken setup?

I just came back to the game after a bit of a break and am playing this in SSF, I got all my newer gems that didn't exist before and it feels really good so far even though they are under leveled.

I also don't have a Koam's or Belly, so I'm using a random 4L chest with CWDT, Ice Golem, Phase Run, and Assassins Mark. Do you have any better recommendation for this gem setup, currently leaving CWDT at level 1 so they will trigger more.

Also, if anyone wants to look over my char (HornCycloneSSF) and make any suggestions or fix any glaring errors, please do and let me know. I have not played much at all since 3.6. I'm only at 4421 HP right now and wondering if I should move some of my passives to more health for now.

Thank you.

Follow the gems from the Path of Building, i might have missed to refresh written guide. Sorry for that, i can't find time atm.
"
SK4YZ wrote:
Hey,

I'm currently doing this build but is it possible to get your three at lvl 20/50/70... to see what you where did you go first?

Thanks a lot mate!

Finish the right side of the tree first.

gl&hf
"
"
SK4YZ wrote:
Hey,

Thanks a lot mate!

Finish the right side of the tree first.

gl&hf

Perfect thanks man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info