3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

I've been thinking about doing this build but basically replacing Cyclone with Bladestorm. Is that a viable option? Obviously I'd replace e.g. Infused Channeling with something more appropriate.
Hey can i use oni even when i am already level 70? do i get all those phys damge automaticly?or is it a must to level with oni ?
"
spectre1337 wrote:
Hey can i use oni even when i am already level 70? do i get all those phys damge automaticly?or is it a must to level with oni ?

You can equip it anytime. Just be sure you have finished 2nd Labyrinth to get over leech. Also allocate Vaal Pact.
Ok thank you for your quick answer :)
What do you think about using The Stampede and anointing another crit passive like Assassination or Throatseeker onto them?
Think I fixed the Degen on the weapon penalty, All stats are the same but you lose a bit of DPS, life is still above 6k, just figure you might give this a try on a spare character or start with this one if you guys want, I put my tree on there and it still has original tree from Torstein still there,

https://pastebin.com/HAZhRpiX

So just wondering if this is ok to still do after my changes 116 points level 95. course o haven't ever gotten a toon to 95 my highest was 86, so really want to know if this can do delirium content as well as the new harvest with my changes. thanks, SaintOrko
I played this build as my second Oni-Goroshi build. It is great fun. My wife likes playing PoE but can't handle more than an hour long session at a time. So I save the best builds I find to play with her. We're having a lot of fun leveling right now. Thank you!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Hello there,
do I see tgis right - no Cluster Jewels for this Build?
"
sakuya_m wrote:
What do you think about using The Stampede and anointing another crit passive like Assassination or Throatseeker onto them?

I think it's not worth doing.

"
UnkownSaint wrote:
Think I fixed the Degen on the weapon penalty, All stats are the same but you lose a bit of DPS, life is still above 6k, just figure you might give this a try on a spare character or start with this one if you guys want, I put my tree on there and it still has original tree from Torstein still there,

https://pastebin.com/HAZhRpiX

So just wondering if this is ok to still do after my changes 116 points level 95. course o haven't ever gotten a toon to 95 my highest was 86, so really want to know if this can do delirium content as well as the new harvest with my changes. thanks, SaintOrko

You have less dps and less defenses.

"
Turtledove wrote:
I played this build as my second Oni-Goroshi build. It is great fun. My wife likes playing PoE but can't handle more than an hour long session at a time. So I save the best builds I find to play with her. We're having a lot of fun leveling right now. Thank you!

Tyvm, I'm glad you are both having fun. :)

"
Dreenan wrote:
Hello there,
do I see tgis right - no Cluster Jewels for this Build?

No clusters. I haven't found combo that's worth doing.
Haven't tried the build yet but I just want to say that it is a very well written build guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info