3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Gandhizzzle wrote:

As far as the anointment goes, I think Bladedancer (amber, amber, crimson) is the best inexpensive option and gives a +1 to melee range mod for some QoL. If you've got a few hundred chaos to spend, the highest DPS option is Assassination (black, opal, gold).

Cheers.

Hi guys

First of all thanks for the great guide TorsteinTheFallen, i might try some of ur others build later on they seems fun :)

Also thanks to you too Gandhizzzle, i've done a mix of the initial build with your and it's working fine, though i still doesn't have all the good stuff, neither the currency to craft/remove wrong mod.

Either way, i was wondering if in a cheap anointement instead of using Bladedancer, if we were to go with Lava Lash would it not be better ? (being a casual player, i never use POB so i don't know if the anointement show a true DPS or not.) (Assassition truly the best for 80c right now but i'll not go until i get the channelling cost craft)

As always thx to you all and HF.

PS: sorry if my english isn't good enough, i'm trying my best !
Can anyone help me out with my build

thanks feel like my dps is low during boss fights

https://pastebin.com/Hs6mCXZE
Had some fun with this,level'd up to 95,and...it's not really that easy to die as soon as I don't do stupid thing like standing still when some delirium on death effect is just there to just screw me over.
Almost 7k life,beside something rippy like a 8mod T16s or you know,simulacrum wave 20,you can't really just die.

But really curious,since I don't really like the mechanic of evasion and dodging,is there a "armor version" without double acrobatic?
I don't like the way dodging works,it's not like you can stack ES so high that you can take some big damage nor you can just play double block with tons of armor which you can pretty much never die.
As we all know,this league's encounter are straight up...ass,don't get me wrong,I still think it's not too bad as soon as you know how to play the game and your build right.But it's not the same as those league before and you can smash endgame content with 4~5k life with double acrobatics.Like what I said,even this build with slayer+VP's big leech and 7k life pool it's still hard to survive in rippy T15+ maps while inside fog/simulacrum(depends on the mods really,but there's pretty much no "safe","deathless" wave 20s for me so far.)

So...yeah,it really helps if you can give me some advice on switching to armor version and drop acrobatics.
"
Soulmania wrote:
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:

As far as the anointment goes, I think Bladedancer (amber, amber, crimson) is the best inexpensive option and gives a +1 to melee range mod for some QoL. If you've got a few hundred chaos to spend, the highest DPS option is Assassination (black, opal, gold).

Cheers.

Hi guys

First of all thanks for the great guide TorsteinTheFallen, i might try some of ur others build later on they seems fun :)

Also thanks to you too Gandhizzzle, i've done a mix of the initial build with your and it's working fine, though i still doesn't have all the good stuff, neither the currency to craft/remove wrong mod.

Either way, i was wondering if in a cheap anointement instead of using Bladedancer, if we were to go with Lava Lash would it not be better ? (being a casual player, i never use POB so i don't know if the anointement show a true DPS or not.) (Assassition truly the best for 80c right now but i'll not go until i get the channelling cost craft)

As always thx to you all and HF.

PS: sorry if my english isn't good enough, i'm trying my best !

Ty for your feedback. :) Yeah Lava Lash is little better.

"
zoiac wrote:
Had some fun with this,level'd up to 95,and...it's not really that easy to die as soon as I don't do stupid thing like standing still when some delirium on death effect is just there to just screw me over.
Almost 7k life,beside something rippy like a 8mod T16s or you know,simulacrum wave 20,you can't really just die.

But really curious,since I don't really like the mechanic of evasion and dodging,is there a "armor version" without double acrobatic?
I don't like the way dodging works,it's not like you can stack ES so high that you can take some big damage nor you can just play double block with tons of armor which you can pretty much never die.
As we all know,this league's encounter are straight up...ass,don't get me wrong,I still think it's not too bad as soon as you know how to play the game and your build right.But it's not the same as those league before and you can smash endgame content with 4~5k life with double acrobatics.Like what I said,even this build with slayer+VP's big leech and 7k life pool it's still hard to survive in rippy T15+ maps while inside fog/simulacrum(depends on the mods really,but there's pretty much no "safe","deathless" wave 20s for me so far.)

So...yeah,it really helps if you can give me some advice on switching to armor version and drop acrobatics.

Sadly i don't see the better way for defenses. Getting decent amount of armor is not easy.

"
Can anyone help me out with my build

thanks feel like my dps is low during boss fights

https://pastebin.com/Hs6mCXZE

Everything looks fine. Damage is ok, but this build is not particularly focused on boss killing but more on fast mapping.
Since boss life increased 3x damage effectiveness is considerably lower than past 3.9.
Hi ppl! i am trying to improve what i can on this build, still need more, but iam wondering if getting a 6l with warcrys and Cast when damage taken set up, plus ice golem will help, also maybe an Astral plate with -15 cost skills and decent life, will help taking down the craft of the rings, you will probably lose hp, but you got a 6l and a lot more for improve rings etc, I really wanna get better at boss killing, plz if you have ideas my pastebin is here.

Tyvm all

https://pastebin.com/A6ML9QB8
"
SommerStone wrote:
Hi ppl! i am trying to improve what i can on this build, still need more, but iam wondering if getting a 6l with warcrys and Cast when damage taken set up, plus ice golem will help, also maybe an Astral plate with -15 cost skills and decent life, will help taking down the craft of the rings, you will probably lose hp, but you got a 6l and a lot more for improve rings etc, I really wanna get better at boss killing, plz if you have ideas my pastebin is here.

Tyvm all

https://pastebin.com/A6ML9QB8

You'we pretty much maxed it for Slayer.

If you want rly big dps you should take a look at my Death Angel Berseker. It could be played with 6L Cyclone setup from this build,1 Oni sword and added Quicksilver flask.
It will have 2x more dps.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 22, 2020, 6:18:14 AM
ty torstein, i just wanted to improve this as far as i can because i think i wont have another char, i like the idea of that death angel you got, but if i make another character i was thinking more like mage stuff, if you have some build for that with god dps for killing bosses, please let me know...

meanhile i think will try to experiment with this slayer build, trying to put a 6l in the armour with a CTWD setup and see what happens in bosses
"
SommerStone wrote:
ty torstein, i just wanted to improve this as far as i can because i think i wont have another char, i like the idea of that death angel you got, but if i make another character i was thinking more like mage stuff, if you have some build for that with god dps for killing bosses, please let me know...

meanhile i think will try to experiment with this slayer build, trying to put a 6l in the armour with a CTWD setup and see what happens in bosses

maybe you'll like this wander
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839997

but it ain't cheap
thank you its really instersting i will probably do it, its my second league all times, first was synesthesied, then i come back to this one, this build you made make me understand more a lot about the game, i just feel like other chars will help to, mostly with items like wands and that kind of stuff.

awakened melee physical damage support is it good idea???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info